1. 4.53
      2. 4.44

Eric Berry
      Official 4.47

Myron Rolle
      1. 4.69
      2. 4.68

Rich Eisen
      Last edited by touchdownmaker; 03-02-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Rolle maybe there in the 4th? I'd like it.

Comment

• I would love him in the 4th or 5th round.

Comment

• Not with that 4.7 40.

I don't care how smart he is, we don't need another James Butler out there.

On top of that, I question his dedication to the game quite honestly. I love em as a person and hope he continues his education, but as a player on our team, I think I rather pass.

He's just too slow to hack it as a NFL caliber safety.

Comment

• I agree with BBD. I was high on Rolle earlier this offseason when I heard he was wowing scouts at the Senior Bowl. Between his slow 40 and his lackluster game film I don't think he's the answer.

Do we take Haden if he's available to us at 15?
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Haden would be a pure luxury pick in my eyes. We're loaded at CB with Web, Thomas and Ross. Haden would be our 4th corner.

Unless we plan on moving Ross to FS, which I'm against, I don't see it.

There will be better luxury guys available at 15, like Anthony Davis, a collection of pass rushers, even Jermaine Gresham.

Comment

• Well that's the thing. Is Haden's value going to be so high that we have to take him. Maybe we'll be in a good position to trade down at that point. I wish we could get Davis or McCourty.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Honestly, I always thought Haden was just the best available CB in a weak group of CBs no?

I haven't scouted him personally, so I wouldn't know. But I can't imagine his overal grade would be that high after running a 4.6.

Comment

• Well everyone had him in the Top 10 but after today he might go in the 11-20 range now. He's still the top CB though.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                        BEST SIG EVERzzzzz.
                        lol, thanks man yours is sweet too.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

• I think he's a very disiplined, fluid, physical corner, but speed is an issue clearly. Aaron Ross should be, and will be our NB.

Comment

• I really don't think we need a round one or two for that matter, CB. Thomas was one of the only players on our D last year that impressed me. Unless we move Ross to S, we don't need a CB at all. All of our CBs show great potential and have put up solid numbers and are very young.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I always hate it when theirs an opportunity to get a really good player but were already set with that position. Like the Thomas issue. I would be really happy we got a great DB but we already spent our 2007 and 2008 1st rounders on DBs.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

• I like all our corners but I was just curious when value far outweighs need at a certain pick.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information