The Official G-Men 2010 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I actually think it was this offseason where Seattle tried to get Ross.
    Oh ok, well it means people in the industry know about him, which is evident by the way we are drafting. I doubt Reese would hire a dud to replace him as the Director of Personnel. The implications of a bad person at the job is huge. It means coordinating and managing the scouts would be chaotic, and then creating the draft board would be messed up which then leads to poor drafting. Sutherland was not good at all.... Factor in a stupid HC in Fassel when compared to Coughlin, and no wonder the EA-Sutherland- Fasshole team stunk!

Just look at this:

Tim Carter in the 2nd Round
    Jeff Fricking Hatch in the 3rd Round

Sutherland should have been kicked in the Balls, not EA. That falls on your scouts specifically the Director of Personnel.

Comment

• I still can't believe Sinorice Moss is on this team.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I still can't believe Sinorice Moss is on this team.
        It was him vs Tyree and others last season. He did well in pre season to earn a spot on the team. If he stunk, I have no doubt we would have cut him too. But it would seem whenever there is a shot to test him, he manages to squeak in. Plus for some reason not known to fans, he doesn't get on the field as much. But when he does he makes catches. It's not like the ball hits him in the head or in the chest and bounces off. The guy does catch everything thrown to him, but for some reason we don't know he hasn't emerged.

Comment

I still can't believe Sinorice Moss is on this team.
          he must have compromising pictures of John Mara or something. thats the only logical conclusion i can come up with.

Comment

• well didn't we sign timmy brown <3
            he should be out sinorice and give me perma-boners
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              well didn't we sign timmy brown <3
              he should be out sinorice and give me perma-boners
              Or Kyle McCarthy. I thought someone like him would have a chance to make this team in camp because of his special teams play. And we've been hurting there on coverage.

Comment

• goodbye 2010 class, you had so many good players, so many possibilities, yet we chose a boom/bust pick. It wasn't even enough to disappoint me with that, we didn't trade Barry Cofield for a 3rd round pick which we couldve gotten Geno Atkins with, awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information