X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
    Ross =/ Not the biggest fan
    boooooooo

we f*cking passed on beason, branch, nelson to take a 25 year old corner back?!?!?! bad

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• its kind of a bland pick for me. I'm not pissed but im not happy, i really wanted to trade down and get aa ******** of picks for one of the teams that wanted Brady. I'm sorry but its ridicculous that he is still available
      Orlovsky, Fincher - UConn football '05 Draft
      Deon Anderson, FB - 6th Round 195th overall 07' Draft - Cowboys
      2008 UConn draft picks - Tyvon Branch CB - 4th Round 100th overall - Raiders and Donald Thomas G - 6th round 195 overall - Dolphins
      2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
      2007 Co-Big East Champs

Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title

Comment

• I wanted Revis then Beason then Nelson then Ross, he'll be 25 in Sept.

Comment

• I think the fact that we are exploring many options for LT speaks volumes of how low Reese and Coughlin viewed Staley.
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            I wanted Revis then Beason then Nelson then Ross, he'll be 25 in Sept.
            i wanted beason but now that kiwi is moving to SLB and we drafted deossie who i think is promising im glad we went CB 1st round. I did not want nelson. although i think hes going to b dominant and a great safety in this league he would not have helped us this year and may be not at all depending on how wilson and demps play. revis would have been nice- but ross is a good pick also

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
              I think the fact that we are exploring many options for LT speaks volumes of how low Reese and Coughlin viewed Staley.
              They weren't the only ones.

I think he sucks. There is not one single aspect to his game that impressed me at all. I think he's gonna be a bust.

Comment

• I think Staley is a boom or bust, leaning towards the bust portion.

He is extremely athletic and could develop, but I could easily seem him being a bust.

I think one of the main reasons a lot of 'experts' gave us a bad grade was because we passed on him. That and the fact they didn't know our plans with Kiwi at SAM.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Forgot to put this here....I made a mock pick before every iants selection as if I were the decision maker for every round. I did not change any picks after I saw how everything panned out, the pick was set in stone. Tell me what you think-

1-Aaron Ross-CB-Texas

2-Brian Leonard-FB-Rutgers

3-John Wendling-FS-Wyoming

4-Zak DeOssie-LB-Brown

5-Ben Patrick-TE-Delaware

6-Mike Otto-OT-Purdue

7-Chansi Stuckey-WR-Clemson

7-Tim Duckworth-G-Auburn
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Very nice Number 10. Wouldn't have minded that, except the Leonard pick of course. Otherwise, good stuff. Pretty similar. I figured we'd take Chris Houston in the first, but I'm quite glad we didn't, because like I said, he's a boom or bust which I dislike.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                      Forgot to put this here....I made a mock pick before every iants selection as if I were the decision maker for every round. I did not change any picks after I saw how everything panned out, the pick was set in stone. Tell me what you think-

1-Aaron Ross-CB-Texas

2-Brian Leonard-FB-Rutgers

3-John Wendling-FS-Wyoming

4-Zak DeOssie-LB-Brown

5-Ben Patrick-TE-Delaware

6-Mike Otto-OT-Purdue

7-Chansi Stuckey-WR-Clemson

7-Tim Duckworth-G-Auburn
                      its ok. despise the leonard pick of course- too early for wendling.

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Nice job Number 10, the Leonard pick was logical if you were thinking of what we might do considering the Rutgers connection, Wendling was a steal later in the draft but i wouldnt have been mad with him there, good call with DeOssie I figured once we turned in the pick so fast, but good call and I was just waiting for us to grab Patrick since the fourth round on but am very happy with the Boss pick.
                        Orlovsky, Fincher - UConn football '05 Draft
                        Deon Anderson, FB - 6th Round 195th overall 07' Draft - Cowboys
                        2008 UConn draft picks - Tyvon Branch CB - 4th Round 100th overall - Raiders and Donald Thomas G - 6th round 195 overall - Dolphins
                        2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
                        2007 Co-Big East Champs

Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information