Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns trade RB Reuben Droughns to NY Giants for WR Tim Carter

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=3490

Wow. Amazing if true lol. Tim Carter absolutely sucks so i am stoked about this one

im not the biggest reuben droughns fan but tim carter was the worst player to ever put on a giants uni so for the value it was fantastic
    i mean hes not the best complement to jacobs but hes ok- could we line him up @ FB even?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Damn steal for us.. Droughns will do better with a better oline, and for Carter thats a damn good deal for us.

Comment

I like it. Droughns is a nice backup to Jacobs and take some carries. And we gave up nothing to get him (I would have cut Tim Carter anyways cause hes awful)

Comment

we still will most likely draft a late. this is amazing. carter is jsut fast and has done virtually nothing for us, and we pick up a guy who is capable of starting. i'm not a big droughns fan, but wow what a stea,(especially with rhodes signing with oakland)
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

whats rubes salary?

Comment

3 million this year, 1.75 next year, and 2.75 in 2009.

Comment

i like droughns maybe he can do something with a line that can block some.

Comment

Bringing in a veteran RB is not really a surprise. I prefer Droughns over Rhodes. Veteran RBs are better blockers than younger players, and are more reliable in general. Who knows, maybe this just means Finn is on his way out? Just a thought.

Comment

Crap for crap is what I see in this deal

Comment

How does this affect your draft plans? Does that move RB a day 1 need to a day 2 need? If so, I think this was a bad move for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                        Crap for crap is what I see in this deal
                        I disagree. Crap (Carter) for Mediocracy (Droughns). If this is true, which it may very well be, I think anyone who doubted Reese should drop down and begin the worshipping. If so, we truly ended up with a steal. Carter was likely going to be cut, so to actually get an experienced guy to spell Jacobs is a great win for us.

I don't mind Droughn at all. This could even allow us to draft a running back in the fifth or later round. A win for the Giants.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

it was just confirmed by ESPN-its official

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

You want to worship a guy because he traded for a runningback that would struggle to make most NFL rosters? Cleveland didn't want him. Think about that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              You want to worship a guy because he traded for a runningback that would struggle to make most NFL rosters? Cleveland didn't want him. Think about that.
                              there drafting adrian peterson, rubes will be fine as the spell.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information