The Official New York Knicks Team Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
    We are not screwed at all. Obv we would be in a better situation with Lebron here but we are not screwed.
    well, we have some pieces but honestly we dont have that one guy who just is a consistent playmaker.

I like lee, hopefully we get him back now. Don't like Stoudemire too much, he could be good or he could be a premadonna. Curry is alright, Gallinari had a great season but hes really stiff. I kinda miss Robinson just because he was fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
      well, we have some pieces but honestly we dont have that one guy who just is a consistent playmaker.

I like lee, hopefully we get him back now. Don't like Stoudemire too much, he could be good or he could be a premadonna. Curry is alright, Gallinari had a great season but hes really stiff. I kinda miss Robinson just because he was fun to watch.
      We traded Lee for Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike, and Ronnie Turiaf

Curry is a huge trade piece at the deadline or can be let expire for making a run at Melo.

I got faith in Gallo. I think he is going to be a star and have a great season for us next yr.

I don't agree with your Stat opinion I don't think he is going to be a problem player for us at all.

Comment

Now all we can do is hope for Melo and CP3 next year. I think we have a pretty decent chance of landing CP3.

I know Melo wants to play in NY bad, but it's gonna be awfully hard to convince him to pass on that 65 million dollar contract extension.

If we get Melo and CP3, we have hope of taking on Miami's big 3. If not, then just forget about watching bball for the next 5 years.

Comment

GAMETIME in an hour!!

Can't wait to see Amare.

Comment

Gallinari ****** sucks.

Get that bum off my team.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              GAMETIME in an hour!!

Can't wait to see Amare.
              You can see as much as you want to see here!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-274711

Comment

I'm gonna be at the game time tonight! Can't wait to see Amare so pumped!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

We're barely beating Toronto but at least I see some things I like.

Amare and Felton look good. I like Chandler providing a spark off the bench. We need to bench the Russian, he blows.

And get rid of Gallinari. I can't stand him. GET THAT BUM. OFF MY TEAM.

I have no idea what you guys see in him. He sucks so bad. Get him outta here.

Comment

I would trade Bargnani for him, straight up. Hell ..you want Amir Johnson and his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                      I would trade Bargnani for him, straight up. Hell ..you want Amir Johnson and his contract?
                      Na, we're going to trick a team into thinking Gallo is good and "has potential" so we can grab Carmelo Anthony.

Comment

What I see in Gallo is the near 20 pt/g guy who drew 7+ FT/g down the stretch last year when we let him take the ball and use his craftiness, length, shot and intelligence to create. A guy who went shot for shot with Melo and became one of our best defenders and the head of our zone. If we had him playing like that alongside Felton/Amare we'd be a really good team.
                        Last edited by Rosebud; 10-27-2010, 09:14 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

We're barely beating Toronto but at least I see some things I like.

Amare and Felton look good. I like Chandler providing a spark off the bench. We need to bench the Russian, he blows.

Gallo is good. You will just have to accept it, BBD. (Unless he gets traded)

Still, a solid opening night. Too many turnovers and guys were missing shots they normally hit, but that is the norm for the first week or two.

Amar'e had waaaay too many turnovers, but as mentioned it's not too big of deal. Plus also he posterized a couple of players. He's going to be fun to watch this year.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I don't want us trading Chandler. I much rather keep Chandler than Gallo.

Gallo can't D up, he's an overrated shooter, and he gives us nothing in the post.

I rather go small and have Chandler in there.

PG: Felton
                            SG: Fields
                            SF: Chandler
                            PF: Stoudemire
                            C: Turiaf

That should be our lineup.

Comment

I love when the idea of this lineup for defensive purposes:

Felton
                              Douglas
                              Chandler
                              Amare
                              Mozgov

A road win is great, but Toronto is horrendous...

Still, 1-0 feels good.
                              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Carmelo SO wants to be a Knick.

I can taste him guys. I can ****** taste him.

Melo and Amare. It's time to get excited about Knick basketball again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information