X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Giants Discussion

Discuss the New York Giants.

GO BIG BLUE!

I guess this means the other thread is gone for good. That sucks.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah, it's gone.

Comment

We lost a lot of good discussion in that thread.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah we did. Unfortunate but what can ya do.

But here's to some new discussions that are just as good :)

Comment

And another Super Bowl like that last thread had.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Boo! I already miss the old thread. :(
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

well i think we can all recall i was never ever wrong in that old thread.
                and the trend shall continue in this one!
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I miss the old one :(

SPLOOSH

Comment

Eh. It was just a thread. No big deal.

I'm curious to see how many FAs we lose/add this offseason. With the uncertainty this offseason brings, you really have no idea what direction the team is going to move in. It's all very confusing.

Comment

theres 3 guys I really want to bring back, Smith, Bradshaw and Cofield, let the others walk

SPLOOSH

Comment

i want them back, but boss as well. we're a 10 win team, no need for real overhaul.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I have no idea what I want. It all depends on what happens moving forward. If there's no cap, why not bring all of them back? Who cares right? It's not our money and the Giants can afford it.

But if there is a cap, then who we bring back will depend on a number of factors.

It really depends on the new CBA.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            i want them back, but boss as well. we're a 10 win team, no need for real overhaul.
                            Yeah, that's the frustrating thing about this team, we're clearly flawed along our OL and our dependence on our starting WRs staying healthy, plus our D needs a boost be it a more consistent and time consuming offense, more DL depth, a stud LB or another quality DB, but we still won 10 games which should've got us into the playoffs despite the injuries at WR and poor OL play.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

We're not that far away. We're an impact linebacker and some fresh bodies along the oline away from being true contenders if we stay healthy for a change.

The thing is, some vital pieces need to be retained in order for us to take that next step. We need better depth at DT so even if we don't resign Coffield and decide to hand the keys to Joseph, we still need to sign somebody as an able body to keep Joseph and Canty fresh throughout the year.

We could benefit from a healthy Kiwi. It allows us to remain patient with JPP and depth is always a good thing.

As much as I hate Boss for being slow, he's dependable and has sure hands, so we can stand to keep him as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't lose sleep over Bradshaw. Fumbles too much. I wouldn't mind us drafting a RB. Wouldn't mind keeping him, but I'm ok with us letting a RB walk. I'm just not a fan of overpaying for running backs when it's such an easy position to fill.

I don't know what we do moving forward. But I do know, the more guys we lose, the more holes we have when we approach the draft. So locking up some of these guys would be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information