Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually think we've done a good job about not complaining about it at all. We've made some jokes here and there but I don't see anyone lamenting over it.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This is funny!

Comment

• I'm actually super dooper pumped for Osi to come back.

PASS RUSH PASS RUSH PASS RUSH!
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• JPP let's go for 3 sacks this time! 3 sacks 3 sacks! That would be awesome, have 7.5 sacks after 4 games.

Comment

• I just want there to be a 3rd and long, we come out with Osi-Tuck-JPP-Kiwi with Boley and 6 DB's. Like, that'd be just so orgasmic.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Osi needs to **** though. He's getting really annoying.

Osi, be grateful you got your starting position back, bc JPP is replacing your ass very soon. Now go out there and build up your trade value so we can get a LB and WR in the draft. K? Thnx.

Comment

• Trade Osi for draft pick.....use pick to get Sanuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Osi Umenyiora feels 'disrespected'

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...espected-often

"I always have a chip on my shoulder," Umenyiora said Friday. "I feel I'm constantly disrespected. I always feel the need to prove myself, and this season's no different than last season or the season before. And it's probably gonna be the same way next season. Something's going to happen and I'm gonna be disrespected again, and I'm going to have to prove myself all over again. That's just the way it is."
                  What? We gave you a huge contract! What about you leaving practice because Sheridan called you out? Then you got yourself benched! I am starting to hate this guy.

Comment

• You guys overreact way to much. He's going to play and he's going to play hard. Who cares if he feels disrespected.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't question that he's going to play hard. If anything, JPP's play forced that hand, not that it would have mattered since Osi is obviously playing for a contract so he'll play his ass off regardless.

I just don't like how he's CONSTANTLY bitching about his contract. **** already, you're a distraction. Even though you're never a distraction right Osi?

He's really starting to tick me off. He's a diva, there's no way around it. A talented diva, but a diva none the less. I hope JPP doesn't lose a significant amount of snaps with Osi back.

Comment

• Strahan was the biggest diva of them all and pulled this **** all the time. He's not as good as Stra obviously but I just don't see the big deal.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Eh. Build up that trade value Osi. Built up that trade value. We want an early 2nd out of you.

Comment

• I hope he stays. Clearly nobody wanted to give up a 2nd round pick for him. He's going to be one year older so I don't see why all of a sudden teams are going to change their mind.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Teams did offer 2nd round picks for him. The problem was they were teams who would in all likelihood pick in the late 2nd round like the Pats and Ravens.

I want an early 2nd for him.

Realistically, we're not paying him. There's no point when we have Tuck's contract coming up, and JPP already on the roster. We'll move on from him, and probably move on from Kiwi as well, and draft another DE in a year or 2 as the 3rd DE. That's just how we roll these days.

So I figure, as long as he's not going to be here long term, might as well get something out of him. Hell, look at Coffield. We almost got a 2nd round pick out of him but then wound up with nothing.

I don't want the same happening to Osi. Might as well get something out of losing him.

Comment

• No Tuck today. Good thing Osi is back. We need him.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information