This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    Wasn't this his first game vs Zona? That might have had something to do with it.
    Yes it was. He was definitely up for the game.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Haha the UPS guy at my work (a Redkins fans) came in and dropped his scanner on purpose. Picked it back up and told me don't worry it's not a fumble.
      Haha that's funny. I would told him how it feels for his team not to be the doormat of the NFL. That's the thing about redskins fans. Give them a smell of victory, and they act like they been doing it for a while. I am just waiting for them to fall back to reality.

Comment

• Good thing you didn't get that jersey Scotty. Stokley and his package are done.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We cut Brian Williams also and signed Jim Cordle off our PS.

Prince, Tuck, Osi, Boley, Baas, and Jacobs are a no go at practice this morning. This is the first I've heard Jacobs and Boley were hurting.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            We cut Brian Williams also and signed Jim Cordle off our PS.

Prince, Tuck, Osi, Boley, Baas, and Jacobs are a no go at practice this morning. This is the first I've heard Jacobs and Boley were hurting.
            Why is Jacobs hurt? I wonder when that happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
              Why is Jacobs hurt? I wonder when that happened.
              It's a knee injury. Prince won't be back for at least another 4 weeks which is kind of dissapointing.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I have a feeling we might see Snee at C this week with Petrus at RG.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  I have a feeling we might see Snee at C this week with Petrus at RG.
                  Hope not.. That would be a dumb idea. So basically move everyone around having KM be in his original position. I'd put big butt in at center, and keep 2 guys in their original position.

Comment

Hope not.. That would be a dumb idea. So basically move everyone around having KM be in his original position. I'd put big butt in at center, and keep 2 guys in their original position.
                    Petrus can play both guard spots. Snee played C last year in some emergency situations. I don't really see the big problem with it. Beatty and Diehl are still untouched on the left side of the line. Boothe is a much better backup at all the other 4 spots on the line besides C. He was pretty terrible last week.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Well it's really only one guy in their original position. Boothe isn't really a center either. Either way someone is going to be playing out of position. I can trust Snee to play out of position better than Boothe. And I think I'd rather have Petrus on this line anywhere than Boothe.

Comment

Well it's really only one guy in their original position. Boothe isn't really a center either. Either way someone is going to be playing out of position. I can trust Snee to play out of position better than Boothe. And I think I'd rather have Petrus on this line anywhere than Boothe.
                        He and Koets are the backups if I remember from last year. I'd rather have Snee where he is than Snee at center. Petrus hasn't played for a while. I am not sticking him in cold turkey. Let big butt try to redeem himself. Hopefully, he won't get Eli killed.

I want Snee at his usual position and KM locked. No changes there. Hopefully, we don't move Snee. But if they think that's the best option then I'll see how we do.

Right now our OL needs to play better.

Comment

• How the Seahawks Can Beat the N.Y. Giants
                          http://seahawks.sportsblog.com/post/..._can_beat.html

Hahah check this amazing analysis out!

Here is just a teaser!

Prevent the big play

Eli Manning has shown that he has difficulty when he has to drive the length of the field.

Comment

• My favorite 3 lines in:

"Still, if you look closely, New York appears to have taken advantage of a relatively easy schedule"

And it's only getting easier this Sunday.

The blog is called the eternal pessimist? Sounds opposite to me.

Comment

• Yeah that's pretty bad. I always feel sorry for the people who write that stuff. Our secondary isn't really weak either with the way Rolle and Phillips are starting to play.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

My favorite 3 lines in:

"Still, if you look closely, New York appears to have taken advantage of a relatively easy schedule"

And it's only getting easier this Sunday.
                                Hahaha

It really is amazing when you hear or read opinions of Eli across the read.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information