Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone on this planet think the Seahawks are better now than they were last year when we beat them badly in Seattle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Does anyone on this planet think the Seahawks are better now than they were last year when we beat them badly in Seattle?
      Nope and I feel more confident that we are playing at home. Let them do the traveling and come play at 1 pm.

I hope Eli throws for another 3-4 TDs with no ints. That would push his total to double digits!

Comment

• I'm very confident in this game also but that's usually when this stuff bites us in the ass. I'm assuming Tuck and Baas won't play but everyone else should be a go. We should still beat them.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Just like last week, I just want a W. Don't care how ugly. Just win.

Seriously if we lose to the Seahawks I'm gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Stats from giants.com

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...5-d99028646584

Scroll down

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              Does anyone on this planet think the Seahawks are better now than they were last year when we beat them badly in Seattle?
              That game featured Charlie Whitehurst's first start at QB, 3 Camp bodies on the DLine and no Russell Okung. Not saying that you wont win by atleast 2 scores but that team was considerably worse than our current team.

Comment

• Chad Jones 40 time he ran tonight.

retweet from MG
                Defenderdawg : 7:38 pm
                britmccrayBrittany McCray
                by MikeGarafolo
                Correction: 4.84 his official time #ChadJones

4.57 he ran pre combine i believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                  I feel like all the Giants fans on this board all love Eli and we all know we're lucky to have him. I don't try to defend him to others anymore his play just speaks for itself. We know what we have and I'm fine keeping it that way.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I feel like we're getting a little too confident though. Let's be real, we always start out hot and fizzle in the end. And considering how our 2nd half schedule is murderer's row, coupled with how we haven't been playing lights out on either side of the ball so far, I'm just not going to get excited until we start ripping off wins against quality teams.

I stand by my statement earlier in the year that we need to enter the bye week with a very good record to have a chance of going 10-6.

So even if we enter the bye at 7-1, which is not easy to do, but even if we do that, I'm not going to be excited until I see us handle the 2nd half of the schedule.

Right now 3-1 means nothing to me. Big deal, it's a long season. Philly can easily turn it around and we can easily implode. A lot changes week to week. I don't want to get my hopes up then get crushed later.

So I'm cautious about our season right now.

Comment

• That's how I feel as well. We're winning the games we need to win right now and we need to keep that up until that 6 game stretch that's going to make or break our season.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Am I the only one who's very concerned about Tuck and Baas right now?

I think both injuries are more serious than they are leading on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Am I the only one who's very concerned about Tuck and Baas right now?

I think both injuries are more serious than they are leading on.
                          They're neck injuries so yeah they're serious but Tuck would have been placed on IR already if it was more serious than they're letting on.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            They're neck injuries so yeah they're serious but Tuck would have been placed on IR already if it was more serious than they're letting on.
                            Part of me wants us to just rest him until the hard part of our schedule comes up. It's a gamble, but if we can survive without him, I rather give him the rest he needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Part of me wants us to just rest him until the hard part of our schedule comes up. It's a gamble, but if we can survive without him, I rather give him the rest he needs.
                              I think that's the general plan. Rest him as much as possible and hope for the best. *shrug* I wouldn't be shocked if he starts dressing for games without actually playing more than a few snaps to keep him from getting rusty.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                                I think that's the general plan. Rest him as much as possible and hope for the best. *shrug* I wouldn't be shocked if he starts dressing for games without actually playing more than a few snaps to keep him from getting rusty.
                                I wouldn't mind that, don't let him practice, bring him in only as a 3rd down rusher on the inside for the next 3 games or so.

I want to see Kiwi on the line more, I don't get why we give Tollefson more snaps on the line than Kiwi. Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information