Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Speaking of which, Kiwi hasn't rushed the passer as well as I'd hoped. That's a little disappointing. His blitzes just aren't getting there with the same ferocity as last year.

    I wonder if his neck has anything to do with that. Maybe he's timid of collisions? *shrug*

    Comment


    • Yeah, I don't get that. I like Tolly n all a lot, but **** wouldn't it be nice to see Kiwi get the snaps to break out.

      BK

      Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

      Comment


      • Now is the wrong time to go after Tolly. Did we forget he just had a huge 2 sack game last week? The guy may not be that "talented' but he plays his ass off, never complains, and gets his job done.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Maaaaaaaaan. I could have got those sacks. Everyone forgot to block the white guy. Lol.

          But yeah, he's a good effort guy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Now is the wrong time to go after Tolly. Did we forget he just had a huge 2 sack game last week? The guy may not be that "talented' but he plays his ass off, never complains, and gets his job done.
            It's not going after Tolly as much as being disappointed Kiwi isn't doing more. I did start my post with how I like the guy, but BBD is right, those sacks where all just Tolly trying and Kiwi can try to, plus with Kiwi he can do more on his own and with how little we're actually playing him standing up and off of the line why the **** shouldn't he be the third DE?

            BK

            Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

            Comment


            • I don't see any problems with the rotation at DE right now. Kiwi gets a few snaps on the line and that's how they're going to keep it. They want him to get comfortable at LB because when we start playing those tougher teams we're going to need him there.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Looks like Boothe will be at C again this week. Let's hope he does better.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  I don't see any problems with the rotation at DE right now. Kiwi gets a few snaps on the line and that's how they're going to keep it. They want him to get comfortable at LB because when we start playing those tougher teams we're going to need him there.
                  Are we though? Against the better teams we'll be in our nickel D most of the game anyway and in that set up we're set with boley and williams and kiwi plays with his hand in the dirt anyways.

                  BK

                  Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                    Are we though? Against the better teams we'll be in our nickel D most of the game anyway and in that set up we're set with boley and williams and kiwi plays with his hand in the dirt anyways.
                    Depends on who else is healthy. He's not going to play line over Tuck, Osi, or JPP.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • I personally rather give Williams as many snaps as possible. I think we might have a keeper in him.

                      If we can have Williams step up at the other OLB spot, we'll look pretty good out there. Plus it gives us more speed in the LB core. We desperately need more speed in the middle of the field.

                      Comment


                      • tolly tolly tolly tolly
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          tolly tolly tolly tolly
                          A small piece of me died when I saw what happened to our boy Eric Foster.

                          Comment


                          • Here is to eli for another great game sunday! I hope he can hit double digits for TDs!

                            Comment


                            • I just hope that Seattle doesn't come in fired up trying to avenge last year's embarrassment.

                              Their oline has been shakey, granted they should have their LT back, but we still should get after it on the dline this week.

                              They have big body WRs though, and we have small CBs. That could present a problem. But as long as we can get to Jackson we should overcome that.

                              Offensively, just limit turnovers and we should be fine. This is a game that I think we can play conservative and ride our defense and we should be able to come out with a W. Just don't lose the game with stupid turnovers.

                              Comment


                              • Anyone notice that Gilbride has been a lot more vocal this year. I don't remember this many quotes coming from him any other year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information