X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs Sprained MCL
    MattHofstra : 10:37 am
    Per Schefter...didn't see it posted anywhere here. Mike G is updating soon whether he'll be practicing or not

Per BBI.

Comment

• I guess we get to see if Darrelle Scott can replicate his preseason burst vs the Seahawks.

Chances are we'll see more of Ware than Scott though. In fact, nvm. We probably won't see Scott at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
        Anyone notice that Gilbride has been a lot more vocal this year. I don't remember this many quotes coming from him any other year.
        It seems like Coughlin is allowing his coordinators to talk a lot more lately. In the past he had a policy where the coordinators weren't allowed to talk to the media during the season.

Either way, Gilbride won't say anything worth noting. It's just coach talk for the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          I guess we get to see if Darrelle Scott can replicate his preseason burst vs the Seahawks.

Chances are we'll see more of Ware than Scott though. In fact, nvm. We probably won't see Scott at all.
          I really want to see Scott. I don't mind letting Jacobs sit for 2-3 weeks. We need him later in the season when things get tougher. Let guys like Ward and Scott help in the mean time.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
            I really want to see Scott. I don't mind letting Jacobs sit for 2-3 weeks. We need him later in the season when things get tougher. Let guys like Ward and Scott help in the mean time.
            I don't think Scott will see much time bc I'm not sure if the team trusts him in pass protection just yet.

So expect to see more of Ware. And probably an increased load for Bradshaw. I want to see Scott real bad, but I doubt we see him now that I think of it.

Comment

I don't think Scott will see much time bc I'm not sure if the team trusts him in pass protection just yet.

So expect to see more of Ware. And probably an increased load for Bradshaw. I want to see Scott real bad, but I doubt we see him now that I think of it.
              Have him go on a free release then. Or actually run with him on first or 2nd down. And see how he does. He'd be the 3rd guy anyways. Mostly Bradshaw would be switching with Ward.

I want to see Scott on a screen and see him take off. If he gets a step, he can hit a homerun.

Comment

• I agree. I think Scott would be active but he wouldn't get any carries. Ware would probably just take over Jacobs's package and Bradshaw would get an extra 5-10 carries.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I would no qualms in letting Jacobs sit and get healthy. It's not like he was tearing it up anyways. Let's see Ward and Scott, and let Jacobs rest for the 2nd half of the season when we need him against the tougher teams.

Comment

• Jacobs wants to play and feels fine right now. It's just the doctors won't let him go. He'll probably sit the one game and then be out there for Buffalo. Tuck probably won't be back until after the Dolphins game. Baas maybe the same as well which hurts the most because we need the line to play together as much as possible before that huge 6 game stretch.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Jacobs wants to play and feels fine right now. It's just the doctors won't let him go. He'll probably sit the one game and then be out there for Buffalo. Tuck probably won't be back until after the Dolphins game. Baas maybe the same as well which hurts the most because we need the line to play together as much as possible before that huge 6 game stretch.
                      The OL thing is bad. We need to build chemistry and having your new center out is the worst possible thing. Tuck and Jacobs are injury prone, so I am not surprised that both are hurt. At least Tuck is more productive, than Jacobs, and with our run defense, we need Tuck more than Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                        Have him go on a free release then. Or actually run with him on first or 2nd down. And see how he does. He'd be the 3rd guy anyways. Mostly Bradshaw would be switching with Ward.

I want to see Scott on a screen and see him take off. If he gets a step, he can hit a homerun.
                        Why do you speak of hypotheticals when you know that it will never happen? lol

The 3rd guy rarely sees the field in our rotation, so yeah...don't expect to see much. I'm actually curious why he doesn't return kick offs with that speed of his.

Comment

Why do you speak of hypotheticals when you know that it will never happen? lol

The 3rd guy rarely sees the field in our rotation, so yeah...don't expect to see much. I'm actually curious why he doesn't return kick offs with that speed of his.
                          It keeps my brain active. If I don't it will stall out and I am faced with the reality that our personnel could used in other creative ways. And that reality is worse than getting kicked in the plums!

Comment

• The biggest concern I have with Tuck is he is saying even if he shuts it down for a few weeks, it might not get better.

That just sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                              The biggest concern I have with Tuck is he is saying even if he shuts it down for a few weeks, it might not get better.

That just sucks
                              He is injury prone. I am not surprised he is hurt again. This is why even for Tuck I am skeptical or weary in giving him a big time contract. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but the guy is always hurt..

Comment

• Baas out for Sunday. Tuck and Jacobs doubtful. Tuck had a setback with his groin injury yesterday.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information