Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants guard Chris Snee hospitalized after concussion suffered in loss to Seahawks
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ee_hospit.html

Comment

• We'll be ok with Petrus in there. I'm more concerned about Baas. He needs to come back asap.

Fewell's inability to call a game vs the no huddle is pathetic. He just panics and calls Cover 2 the entire drive. He's such a mediocre DC.

Get him outta here. God I miss Spags.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        We'll be ok with Petrus in there. I'm more concerned about Baas. He needs to come back asap.

Fewell's inability to call a game vs the no huddle is pathetic. He just panics and calls Cover 2 the entire drive. He's such a mediocre DC.

Get him outta here. God I miss Spags.
        Petrus who hasn't played since last Seattle game? lol. O lord..

We can't pick coordinators for our life! Do you realize how pathetic that is? It's beyond that.

You can't keep switching systems and hope people develop then. You need continuity!

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
          Petrus who hasn't played since last Seattle game? lol. O lord..

We can't pick coordinators for our life! Do you realize how pathetic that is? It's beyond that.

You can't keep switching systems and hope people develop then. You need continuity!
          Petrus is a very good up and coming player. Obviously I rather have Snee in there, but Petrus is very servicable.

Continuity is overrated. Look at Cam Newton. The guy is a rookie qb who had no offseason to learn the playbook and he stepped in and threw 400 yards his first ever game.

It can be done. Football isn't rocket science.

Comment

• So I learned a few things today:
            - Cruz is legit and Ballard can replace Boss with time(dude runs routes perfectly)
            - JPP and Williams are also legit and will help this defense to grow for years
            - We need Baas back
            - Our coordinators need to go, Coughlin and Killdrive are too old school and Eli needs more control over this offense. Perry just can't run a d. I miss Spags so much, I am praying for him to get fired and become our DC or for us to get Will Muschamp(sadly both are highly unlikely).

SPLOOSH

Comment

Petrus is a very good up and coming player. Obviously I rather have Snee in there, but Petrus is very servicable.

Continuity is overrated. Look at Cam Newton. The guy is a rookie qb who had no offseason to learn the playbook and he stepped in and threw 400 yards his first ever game.

It can be done. Football isn't rocket science.

Not when it comes to us.. That's a different system. Whatever they are doing is making it work. Helps Smith decides to play for real now. They 2 good rbs and 2 TE now. So they helped surround him with talent. SHows you how the system is a big factor. 2 400 plus games back to back. Was this Eli's first 400 yard game? Has Eli ever thrown for 2 in a season? Probably not.

No not rocket science, but then again the guys for the most part are not as smart. So I am sure it's hard for them. Just look at our system. Aditi Kinkabhawala was right. A PHd is required for the WR spot in this system.

So it depends on the system and coaches in it. How they want to teach it and how complex they want to make it. Ask Al Saunders and his 600 page playbook, lol.

Comment

• why the **** are we so hesitant to run a little no huddle and let Eli do his ****? we huddle, take forever, break huddle with like 10 seconds on the play clock and panic
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• We all know what's holding this team back. Unfortunately, it will not happen until we get a new coaching staff. This coaching staff has held back our offense for a long long time, and that won't change until they are gone.

Defensively...don't get me started.

It is what it is. Only a coaching change will fix it. It's hard to swallow that though bc we know that we have enough talent on this team to compete, but it's not being realized.

Comment

• **** it, let's get Ditka in here at DC and have him light a fire under this teams ass. too talented to be getting torn apart by Jackson and scrubs
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Cruz giveth and Cruz taketh away.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd like Mike Zimmer in here. I wouldn't mind giving Greg Williams a 2nd chance at HC with our team either.

Let Greg do his thing with our defense, and bring in a simpler offense and let Eli take over the offense, and we'd be set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Cruz giveth and Cruz taketh away.
                          He's going to be a stud though. You can see it. He's learning, he's going through growing pains. But man, the guy is gonna be good.

I still want another WR bc I want a Mario replacement long term, but Cruz is a keeper.

Comment

• We had the win. Tuck plays we win. He's that important.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hey guys; I'm just curious: how has Greg Jones looked so far? I thought he was one of the best MLB prospects in the 2011 draft.

Comment

He's going to be a stud though. You can see it. He's learning, he's going through growing pains. But man, the guy is gonna be good.

I still want another WR bc I want a Mario replacement long term, but Cruz is a keeper.

Ohh yeah he's fine. I was pissed walking out of the stadium today though because people were blaming the loss on Eli. Cruz had that ball easy and he gave up the Pick 6 up.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information