Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • But we lost. And deservedly so. Let's be honest with ourselves, if we did pull out that win, it would have been a very lucky win. They gave us so many gifts during that game to keep us in it.

    They outplayed us the whole game. They deserved to win.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Ohh yeah he's fine. I was pissed walking out of the stadium today though because people were blaming the loss on Eli. Cruz had that ball easy and he gave up the Pick 6 up.
      Cruz slipped. The ball was where it needed to be, but bc Cruz slipped it was a foot off, then pick 6. I had a bad feeling after the Beatty false start. Those type of penalties are momentum killers.

      Then when I saw the bunch, I just didn't feel good.

      Originally posted by JBCX View Post
      Hey guys; I'm just curious: how has Greg Jones looked so far? I thought he was one of the best MLB prospects in the 2011 draft.
      Mediocre. He's a solid backup.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Cruz slipped. The ball was where it needed to be, but bc Cruz slipped it was a foot off, then pick 6. I had a bad feeling after the Beatty false start. Those type of penalties are momentum killers.

        Then when I saw the bunch, I just didn't feel good.



        Mediocre. He's a solid backup.
        Whatever it was on Cruz. We win if he doesn't mess up there. Like I said he gives and takes. Loss is on Cruz.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          I'd like Mike Zimmer in here. I wouldn't mind giving Greg Williams a 2nd chance at HC with our team either.

          Let Greg do his thing with our defense, and bring in a simpler offense and let Eli take over the offense, and we'd be set.
          this. this this this this.
          hell, bring Palmer in as our OC. With Eli having chemistry with Nicks and the growing chemistry with Cruz, it'd be awesome
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Whatever it was on Cruz. We win if he doesn't mess up there. Like I said he gives and takes. Loss is on Cruz.
            I'd say that's a bit much. I put the loss on our defense. Didn't show up at all.

            Cruz saved us too. That TD catch he had, that should have been an INT, but he does an amazing catch and hauls in a long TD.

            He also had some huge catches to put us 10 yards from the endzone at the end. It wasn't his fault.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I'd say that's a bit much. I put the loss on our defense. Didn't show up at all.

              Cruz saved us too. That TD catch he had, that should have been an INT, but he does an amazing catch and hauls in a long TD.

              He also had some huge catches to put us 10 yards from the endzone at the end. It wasn't his fault.
              Defense was terrible. Osi, JPP, and Williams played and nothing else. Fewell is still sitting back to much.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Defense was terrible. Osi, JPP, and Williams played and nothing else. Fewell is still sitting back to much.
                We went against Jackson and Jesus today, and we sat back and rushed 4 all game long. Why we didn't blitz them all day long, I have no idea.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  We went against Jackson and Jesus today, and we sat back and rushed 4 all game long. Why we didn't blitz them all day long, I have no idea.
                  I agree. I think I saw 3 blitzes and 2 of them went for sacks.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • That was Eli's first 400 yard passing game also.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment







                    • Cruz!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        That was Eli's first 400 yard passing game also.
                        Funny how at the age of 30 it happens like that. LOL. That's our system for you.

                        Comment


                        • Did Hynoski get hurt or did they finally just replace him?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            We all know what's holding this team back. Unfortunately, it will not happen until we get a new coaching staff. This coaching staff has held back our offense for a long long time, and that won't change until they are gone.

                            Defensively...don't get me started.

                            It is what it is. Only a coaching change will fix it. It's hard to swallow that though bc we know that we have enough talent on this team to compete, but it's not being realized.
                            BBD,


                            I have agida over this team. And um, I hate our system and starting to hate Fewell! However, he has a built in excuse with these injuries, which is unfortunate!

                            Comment


                            • I know Cruz had a great game but he also lost it for us between the fumble and the dropped catch that went for a Int.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                I know Cruz had a great game but he also lost it for us between the fumble and the dropped catch that went for a Int.
                                How is it that he's always in the center of plays like this? Lol it's just really weird. He is a baller though, I've seen enough. At first it was just pre-season was all you heard people say, but the way he was making those catches you just knew he was too good to be playing with those scrubs. Now he's making them in the regular season, and consistently too.


                                I mean he looks like he could get 1000 yards and double digit TD's if he's out there enough. He's just always so impressive to me even with the mental lapses.


                                He's what, 6'0? And look how he plays the ball in the air. He plays like he's 6'5, he has incredible ball skills, he attacks the ball at it's high point, he reads the ball well in the air, and he's been on fire the past 3 weeks. Barden is over 6'5 and I've never seen him attack a ball at it's high point like Cruz always does.


                                I don't know how the coaching staff feels about him because he does seem to have mental errors, but this guy is ready to bust out and a big way. More people should take notice. He's only 24 years old and with his limited playing time he'll start to get alot better in the next few years.


                                I don't see nearly enough Giants games, but he's IMO clearly your 2nd best WR and offensive weapon. I'd be making a concious effort to try and get him the ball whether it be in the slot or the outside.





                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information