Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's stepping up in a huge way and he's definitely making catches that weren't expected for him. He just needs to clean up the mental errors so the coaching staff can keep him out there.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I can't even blame Fewell because even under spags we would sit back and play coverage in games that we "could win on talent alone". I really think at this point that it's Coughlin not wanting to give opposing teams tape on our "trickier" play calling in games where we don't "need it". The problem is that the players always end up feeling that and so they come out flat because it's game they can win just on talent...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• The coaching staff was very high on Cruz all throughout camp, and for a long while we didn't see it come to fruition at all, but now we can see why they had so much faith in him.

Cruz is a keeper. In a crazy way, he might become better than Steve Smith ever was by the end of the year. Think about that. I know that's projecting a lot, but think about it. His upside is higher, there's no denying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          The coaching staff was very high on Cruz all throughout camp, and for a long while we didn't see it come to fruition at all, but now we can see why they had so much faith in him.

Cruz is a keeper. In a crazy way, he might become better than Steve Smith ever was by the end of the year. Think about that. I know that's projecting a lot, but think about it. His upside is higher, there's no denying it.
          I love/loved Steve Smith, but I do think Cruz could be much better than Smith. Smith was just a guy who you knew would make the catches and get you the yards you needed. Cruz on the other hand can do that, but he also can get deep and make spectacular catches - something Smith never really did.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I don't feel good about this game. We can't run the ball, especially this week, and Buffalo's defense is very good at creating turnovers, and we're...very good at dishing them out.

Plus we can't stop the run without Tuck and Fred Jackson is having a mosnter year, plus their pass game is no chop liver either, even if they lack star names.

They can score, and they will score. We have to keep up with them, but I don't think we can. I think we lose this game.

I'm not going to get a chance to watch it either, so can one of you guys give us all a good detailed breakdown of the game afterwards?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I don't feel good about this game. We can't run the ball, especially this week, and Buffalo's defense is very good at creating turnovers, and we're...very good at dishing them out.

Plus we can't stop the run without Tuck and Fred Jackson is having a mosnter year, plus their pass game is no chop liver either, even if they lack star names.

They can score, and they will score. We have to keep up with them, but I don't think we can. I think we lose this game.

I'm not going to get a chance to watch it either, so can one of you guys give us all a good detailed breakdown of the game afterwards?

I agree. I don't feel good about any game from now on. This seattle game killed any confidence I had in this team. I don't think we win this game. If we do, I'd be surprised I can tell you that.

You may need to put Fewell on notice IF we lose this game. I am recording it, so I will re watch it as long as it isn't a blowout against us.

Comment

• I'm feeling very indifferent right now. I think we can but the other half of me can see a loss. I really don't have a feeling either way so I'm just going to try and enjoy the game and hopefully we come out with the W. A 4-2 team going into the bye with our injured players and upcoming schedule would be fine with me.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• My only thought right now is that Eli is so good and we're the only ones that recognize it. I shudder to imagine this team without him.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• color me pleasantly surprised. Nice job G-Men
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Real nice win for us! We fought hard and got the win against a tough opponent.

I can try to give you an (extremely) poor mans version of your weekly breakdown BBD :p Couple of things I noticed that I really liked:

-Obviously real happy about the fact that we avoided turnovers. Except for the one dangerous throw from Eli on our last possesion, he was awesome all game long.And that was a big part of our win, even more so than against other opponents. I think they said on the pregame show on NFL Network that the bills had scored 48 percent of their points on the season with defensive TDs.

-Bradshaw ran with even more fury than usual today. Obviously a great game from him, and I'm sure he's a lot happier with the line this week.

-The line was great by the way, as Eli had tons of time to throw all day long. Run blocking was more bleh, but it seemed to improve as the game went along.

-And that's probably because we stayed with the run for most of the day. Gilbride called a good game IMO, and it payed off with some long bradshaw runs in the fourth quarter. On the long one to the left side Mario Manningham had a great block which sprung Ahmad loose.

- I really have to give credit to two guys we didn't expect much from when training camp started: Jake Ballard and Kevin Boothe. Ballard just gets open, I don't care that he's slow as a tortoise, he just understands the routes and runs them. Yes, we can probably do a lot better at tight end, but Ballard is at least very serviceable so far. As for Boothe, I think he had a great game. Really good run blocks a couple of times, and no problems that I saw in pass pro.

-Oh, and Webster is a Boss. Two great INTs, even though both were underthrows from the Amish Rifle. Got beat by Stevie Johnson on a TD, but that was more of a real great move of the line by Johnson than a bad play by C-Web.

As for Negatives:

-Our Defense still plays the soft zone too much. It pains me every time teams completes easy 6 yd passes against us on 3 and 4. It seemed like it happened against us a couple of times this game.

-Oh, and on a 3 and 9 we rushed three guys, and dropped the rest into soft zone. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that there was no way the Bills wouldn't convert.

As for the Tds the Bills had in the first half, it seemed like (to my untrained eye at least) we just flat out lost the battle on the line of scrimmage, and that sprung Jackson loose on the first one. After that, horrible angles from Grant and to a certain extent Ross didn't exactly help either. On the 60 yd pass it seemed like a blown coverage left the Bills WR alone inside. I think Antrel Rolle and Justin Tryon were the two defenders involved in coverage on that side of the field. It looked like Tryon thought it was a zone coverage, while Rolle played man on the outside reciever or a deep half to the left. Either way, this leads me to believe that Tryon is to blame, since he's the new guy on the team.

Other than that, I can't think of anything as of now. Hope it helps a little bit at least, even though you have to take anything I say with a grain of salt.

After all, I'm just a Norwegian guy that has only watched this sport for four years :)

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                      JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• I was at the game today. My first giant game ever. So happy we actually won.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          I was at the game today. My first giant game ever. So happy we actually won.
                          Congrats!! Where did you sit?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Congrats!! Where did you sit?
                            Section 128 Row 27 Seat 6.It is the end zone where Fred Jackson scored on the huge run.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                              Section 128 Row 27 Seat 6.It is the end zone where Fred Jackson scored on the huge run.
                              Oh ok much better than my tix then. I hope you had a good time.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Oh ok much better than my tix then. I hope you had a good time.
                                Ya I had a amazing time. It's was one of my friends season tickets. It only cost me $100.

Had a great time. The game looks so much better live then on TV. Also the trophy room is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information