This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
    Article saying that Steve Smith is on the trading block for the Eagles. He should have stayed with us. He would be just coming off the PUP list. Now, I am not sure how this impacts his career if he indeed has come back early. He is pretty much a non factor for the Eagles.
    Please offer a 7th round pick Reese. We still love you Steve!!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
    JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Bring Steve back! I love ya Steve! No h0mo.

Comment

• We'd have to give him some sort of hazmat cleaning to get the stench off.

Comment

• I'm all in for this as well!!!
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sandblast him. Repaint him blue.

Comment

• You can tell Steve never felt right as an Eagle. Never tweets, never embraced Philly or their fans, no production, he just seems sad to be there.

Come home Steve. Come home. We told you, don't date the stripper. But you did anyway. Now you realize it was a mistake. Come home.

Comment

• Unfortunately with the emergence of Cruz and with Barden likely coming off the PUP list there is no chance this happens. If anything we let Mario walk this offseason and then re-sign Smith.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Unfortunately with the emergence of Cruz and with Barden likely coming off the PUP list there is no chance this happens. If anything we let Mario walk this offseason and then re-sign Smith.
                  Haha this is classic. I REALLY hope the fact that Barden may or may not be coming off the PUP list has zero effect on any potential upgrades at this position or any position.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    You can tell Steve never felt right as an Eagle. Never tweets, never embraced Philly or their fans, no production, he just seems sad to be there.

Come home Steve. Come home. We told you, don't date the stripper. But you did anyway. Now you realize it was a mistake. Come home.
                    Yeah he basically looks like a man without a home. But he made his choice. That's the good thing about life, you have choices. In this case, he followed his agent, and now appears to be a bad choice.

Had he been a Giant he and Ramses and Koets would be coming back after the BYE. It would be a great addition.

But I understand the logic. Hey, you want to show the Giants screw you! I am healthy, and I can come back and be productive and show the HC, GM, doctors and everyone else. Except that's not the case, and his production is down which hurts the player's stock and value. I am sure people think he is done or hasn't recovered.

Like I said he made his choice, now he can make another one and say, let me play this year out and I want to go back to the Giants. That's his choice too.. We will see how this all plays out.

Comment

• So Ramses is like "I'm ready to go" but then says he's not sure if he'll practice.

Like seriously...f off Barden. I'm done with you. Jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Haha this is classic. I REALLY hope the fact that Barden may or may not be coming off the PUP list has zero effect on any potential upgrades at this position or any position.
                        Well we are going to have to many WR's on the team for this year which is why they wouldn't add Smith. They obviously still like Barden otherwise he would have been cut at this point.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If Smith can come back to his old form, I'd love for him to come back next year and be our full time slot WR, with Nicks and Cruz on the outside. Trade Mario or don't resign him.

Cruz is better outside than in the slot anyway, and Smith is the perfect slot WR in our system.

If Philly is willing to take a 7th for Smith, I'd do it NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Well we are going to have to many WR's on the team for this year which is why they wouldn't add Smith. They obviously still like Barden otherwise he would have been cut at this point.
                            I would hope if Smith was truly available fairly cheap, we would just cut Barden.

Comment

• I say cut Jernigan. He's gonna be a bust. I can tell already. He sucks.

Sinorice Moss part 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                If Smith can come back to his old form, I'd love for him to come back next year and be our full time slot WR, with Nicks and Cruz on the outside. Trade Mario or don't resign him.

Cruz is better outside than in the slot anyway, and Smith is the perfect slot WR in our system.

If Philly is willing to take a 7th for Smith, I'd do it NOW.
                                Re-sign MM. I wouldn't let him go. I want 3 guys who can hit home runs. Sorry Smith, you made your decision, so you need to come in and re-establish yourself. If you can win the spot, cool. But I am not letting MM go. Also, let's develop JJ and see how he can do. He had no mini camp or OTAs. So Smith has to prove himself again. First things first, let's see where he is health wise. It's not like he is resting and stuff. I am sure he is practicing and playing in games, so who knows what that's done to his recovery process.

Bring him in and we can evaluate him from a medical standpoint and see what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information