This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    When barden finally gets back I'll just be excited if we use him in the Green Zone at first. The only thing I worry about is Gilbride becoming to pass happy with all the players now.
    Good! Let him! I am tired of seeing every other QB throw the ball, and get props. 3 times in the red zone and we padded damn bradshaw's stats. Meanwhile Brees in the redzone, is... throwing! 5 damn TD passes! 5! I want a system where we can win, and not stall out AND pad Eli's stats. What the hell is hard with that? Week after week I see Qbs with 1 yard TD passes and so on. Same with Sanchez to Burress.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG
      http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...tball?skill=OF

Steve Smith's twitter

They wanted you so much more steve they tried shopping arse! Hahaha!
      Leave my Stevey alone. I still <3 him.

Comment

• Dude, Beckum just sucks. It's not even an issue with him not fitting in our offense, the dude just sucks.

You can throw him in any system and he'd suck it in. When you catch a 2 yard pass like it was a 50 ton atom bomb and roll on the floor, you just suck.

Softest player I've seen in a long long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          Leave my Stevey alone. I still <3 him.
          Booooooooooooooo! Booooo! It would have been funny if he got traded. Then his twitter account would have lit up based on that original quote. Poor guy seems depressed. Not on any social media sites any more. If he really wants to come back, he should tell his agent. The agent WORKS FOR SMITH! Not, the other way around!

Comment

Dude, Beckum just sucks. It's not even an issue with him not fitting in our offense, the dude just sucks.

You can throw him in any system and he'd suck it in. When you catch a 2 yard pass like it was a 50 ton atom bomb and roll on the floor, you just suck.

Softest player I've seen in a long long time.
            Oh I wasn't disagreeing with that at all. I was just trying to point out that Barden's different from Beckum because he was at least good when on the field and if he's beasting fits this team. Even if Beckum was playing great he wouldn't be a great fit for our offense the way Hernandez is for the Pats, whereas if Barden picks up where he left off in the Dallas game he'll be in our top 3 receivers with Nicks and Cruz within a couple weeks.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• I think we're overreacting to that Dallas game. Yes, he flashed, but dude caught like 3 passes for 30 yards.

Hardly enough to declare him as our 3rd best receiver when healthy. Let's temper expectations a bit, we are way overreacting to the Dallas game.

Comment

• I think the flashing part is what you want to see if you are a coach. Does that ability and learned knowledge translate to the field. When or IF it does, you want to see more of it. Beckum for example, hasn't flashed. So expectations are much lower! In fact, when he had a chance to make a key play on 4th down he acted as if Eli throw a 50 ton football at him.

Comment

• Gilbride had some good things to say about Barden in that game also.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Guys, this snow might be an advantage for Miami. They are a much better running team than us and we struggle vs the run. Plus wet ball and Eli behind an oline thats still making mistakes makes me nervous.

Comment

Guys, this snow might be an advantage for Miami. They are a much better running team than us and we struggle vs the run. Plus wet ball and Eli behind an oline thats still making mistakes makes me nervous.
                      Did I miss something and we're playing today? It's going to be sunny and dry tomorrow. Also, even if it were raining I don't think giving Reggie Bush the ball 25 times to run is something they would ever do or ever work against us.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Did I miss something and we're playing today? It's going to be sunny and dry tomorrow. Also, even if it were raining I don't think giving Reggie Bush the ball 25 times to run is something they would ever do or ever work against us.
                        Isn't it snowing tomorrow too? Even if it is sunny, I think we would still have a wet field. And it's Daniel Thomas I'm worried about.

Comment

Isn't it snowing tomorrow too? Even if it is sunny, I think we would still have a wet field. And it's Daniel Thomas I'm worried about.
                          Thomas is listed as doubtful and may not even play. All the weather forecasts as of right now say 45 and sunny. The turf dries out quick I believe so I'm not concerned by it.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Anyone else going to the game tomorrow?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              Anyone else going to the game tomorrow?
                              I might idk yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                                Anyone else going to the game tomorrow?
                                I'll be there.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment