Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're money in the regular season though. I just can't picture NE losing 2 in a row. Especially after that performance against Pitt, you know Bill is gonna tear them a new one and make sure they bring their A game this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      They're money in the regular season though. I just can't picture NE losing 2 in a row. Especially after that performance against Pitt, you know Bill is gonna tear them a new one and make sure they bring their A game this week.
      That's not totally true. The Pats are not the old Pats. Their D stinks! But guess what, So does ours! LOL. So let's see what happens. If we actually blitz, we may win the game. If not, then we lose, and beat the 9ers.

Comment

• Tryon's broken arm, which he played 2 quarters on! Good lordy!

Comment

• Coughlin was mad at him also. He said if he had told someone his arm was hurt they would have took him out and he probably wouldn't have broke it. He cost himself playing for us by hiding the injury.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I miss doing my weekly breakdowns. My boss's desk is right behind mine in this new "cubicle" arrangement, but it's an open cubicle setup so he basically can see everything I do on my computer.

Which basically means I can't post as much as I used to. Which sucks.

Comment

I miss doing my weekly breakdowns. My boss's desk is right behind mine in this new "cubicle" arrangement, but it's an open cubicle setup so he basically can see everything I do on my computer.

So your saying drafting offense is a must? I am unclear of your point... : P

Comment

I miss doing my weekly breakdowns. My boss's desk is right behind mine in this new "cubicle" arrangement, but it's an open cubicle setup so he basically can see everything I do on my computer.

Hahaha I have this exact same problem now. Cubicles are somewhat open at my job, and most the supervisors are located behind us. I get a bit of browsing time, but sometimes it's too hard, let alone you scroll past someone's sig with 2 chics kissing and that's all anyone can see walking from behind you lol. I need to upgrade to my own office in a year.

But I looked forward to your breakdowns, even if they were just Giants talk. Always a good read and I enjoy learning more about division teams which is why I love stopping in this thread.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Hahaha I have this exact same problem now. Cubicles are somewhat open at my job, and most the supervisors are located behind us. I get a bit of browsing time, but sometimes it's too hard, let alone you scroll past someone's sig with 2 chics kissing and that's all anyone can see walking from behind you lol. I need to upgrade to my own office in a year.

But I looked forward to your breakdowns, even if they were just Giants talk. Always a good read and I enjoy learning more about division teams which is why I love stopping in this thread.
                  You could change your options to lose everyone's sig. That's what I do. I haven't seen a sig in over a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

And your a die hard Giants fan brain washed to like "America's team"? It's ok, we will accept you with open arms. : )

I agree with the avatars and sigs. Damn things! There should be a way so you don't have to see them. We had them on giants.com MB. lol.

Comment

• I have the same problem also which is why a lot of posts are short during the afternoon.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        You could change your options to lose everyone's sig. That's what I do. I haven't seen a sig in over a year.
                        That's like a fat guy who can't see his own junk though. I feel bad for you.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                          And your a die hard Giants fan brain washed to like "America's team"? It's ok, we will accept you with open arms. : )

I agree with the avatars and sigs. Damn things! There should be a way so you don't have to see them. We had them on giants.com MB. lol.
                          Go to USER CP and then options. You can.

Comment

Go to USER CP and then options. You can.
                            Haha sweet! I just did it! Good stuff 10!

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                              Haha sweet! I just did it! Good stuff 10!
                              Yeah I have no idea what sig I have. Is it still Hakeem Nicks?

Comment

Yeah I have no idea what sig I have. Is it still Hakeem Nicks?
                                Yes it is.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information