Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that injury is huge. Football is so annoying considering the injury issue. It's always a battle of attrition.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
      Please change both coordinators! God, I can't stand our red zone play calling once we are close. STOP THE DRAW!!!!!!!!!!! It's not fooling anyone! And then it puts us in a 3rd down, obvious passing situation! Again, we insist on running it when we could have thrown it towards the end of the game! Stupid! And I hate Fewell's system! It seems like guys are consistently open!

Eli made some sick throws today. He really earned his money on the TD passes. I want to know what happened with the 2nd int. It looked like Mario was doing something else and not in the frame and the ball was near 3 9ers. Did Mario run the wrong route again?!
      On the replay you could see mare start running across the field just to stop and cut back to the outside as the ball was leaving Eli's hand.

So pissed Boley's hurt. He's the best linebacker the giants have had since Armstead was still a beast.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
        On the replay you could see mare start running across the field just to stop and cut back to the outside as the ball was leaving Eli's hand.

So pissed Boley's hurt. He's the best linebacker the giants have had since Armstead was still a beast.
        It would have been a tough throw either way and could have very well been picked regardless, but the play had zero chance when Mario stopped running the route.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          It would have been a tough throw either way and could have very well been picked regardless, but the play had zero chance when Mario stopped running the route.
          Oh no doubt, it was a risky throw that Mario just ensured had no chance of paying off.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
            Sounds like Prince will finally play this week.
            Yeah, and sounds like no Boley this weekend either. The rookie linebackers better step up, because if we're without Boley for an extended amount of time, it has the potential to hurt us badly. Hopefully he can come back to the games against the Saints and packers. We need him against those offenses.

And one more thing. Mike Garafolo said that Eli Manning is not even in the top five NFC Quarterbacks in the Pro Bowl Fan voting. That may be the most hilarious thing i have ever heard.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
            JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
              Sounds like Prince will finally play this week.
              Yes my HOFer caliber, famous friend! : )

I hope so.; It's about time, Prince graced us with his royal skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                Look at his join date. GF is an original gangsta! hahaha.

I'm just glad he got in because he's a cool level headed guy who has proven his longevity and loyalty to the site and has always been active in forum activities and wide spread in all discussions... not just football.

But more importantly than some silly forum HOF... you guys are all my e-brothers! Even you scottyboy! :)
                You and the other Dallas fans are cool guys. Too bad you guys aren't close by. I'd bring you to some Dallas stuff if I ever get a chance, and hook you up with autographs. It's fun taking football with you.

I know I have to meet with BBD. He needs to like offensive side of the ball. So I have a ways to go from getting him to the light side. He insists on being stuck in the darkside of the ball.

Comment

• I have to be honest but I like the defense better as well. It's just a factor of where we live though because defense is New York Giants football. Eli has helped sway me more towards the middle though.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Q: He said that you said you notice him limping?

A: That is my way. ‘«ˇPrince, I saw you and you were limping.‘«÷

Q: That‘«÷s not nice‘«™

A: That is something that I have never been accused of.

Hahaha I like TC's humor!

Comment

• Coughlin has a very good sense of humor.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit

But more importantly than some silly forum HOF... you guys are all my e-brothers! Even you scottyboy! :)
                        HEY! what's that mean?!?

and Tuck said "I suck" this year. He hasn't been happy with his play thus far.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I said it the other day but he was invisible against the 49'ers except for that one sack recorded by JPP. The other thing is they only ran at his side twice so they took him out out of the game on the run.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            I said it the other day but he was invisible against the 49'ers except for that one sack recorded by JPP. The other thing is they only ran at his side twice so they took him out out of the game on the run.
                            That's going to happen. Especially if a team is stronger on the left side of their line. Why run behind your weak side and at Tuck when you get run behind your strong side and at Osi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              That's going to happen. Especially if a team is stronger on the left side of their line. Why run behind your weak side and at Tuck when you get run behind your strong side and at Osi.
                              I agree with that but even in the pass game he did nothing. This isn't even my opinion because Tuck has said so himself multiple times he was bad in that game and not that good since coming back from injury. I'm not worried about him at all though and he'll beast starting tomorrow night.

For those who think Osi can't stop the run ever anymore just look at the SF game. They ran at hime every chance they got and he more than held his own. We stopped a very formidable 49'ers run game.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Umm I just jinxed Tuck I suppose. He hurt his ankle during practice today and is now questionable for Sunday.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information