Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man he is soooo injury prone! He and Nicks, lol. Nicks is like the Justin Tuck of Offense. Can we get healthier guys please?

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
      Man he is soooo injury prone! He and Nicks, lol. Nicks is like the Justin Tuck of Offense. Can we get healthier guys please?
      Yeah it's a good comparison. Some guys just get nicked up all the time.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wow, without Tuck, the Giants have two of their worse run defending DEs on the field (Osi & JPP). Looks like McCoy will break 150 yards easily unless Andy Reid decides to just pass the ball all game long.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX View Post
          Wow, without Tuck, the Giants have two of their worse run defending DEs on the field (Osi & JPP). Looks like McCoy will break 150 yards easily unless Andy Reid decides to just pass the ball all game long.
          Why do you keep talking about hypotheticals that have no basis in reality for occurring. Rex or Beck not sucking, Andy Reid running the ball, the redskins not ******* up, etc.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Tuck said his ankle is fine and it's not swelling so that's a good sign.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Wow, without Tuck, the Giants have two of their worse run defending DEs on the field (Osi & JPP). Looks like McCoy will break 150 yards easily unless Andy Reid decides to just pass the ball all game long.

I go with Andy going with the passing. I am guessing he will start with the run, and as the game goes on starts throwing.

Comment

I will not believe a word you say until you back it up with a PFF article. Thank you, come again.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Sounds like we might see some Herzlich on the field tomorrow. I'm curious to see how this works out. Losing Boley was a huge blow.

The 49ers exposed our defense yet again: the middle of the field is wide open. We've been saying it for how long now? The deep post up the middle of the field is open all day bc our LBs suck in coverage.

And that weakness is now exposed even more with the loss of Boley. TEs will be open all day again.

I really hope we can bury the Eagles this week. I don't care how good or bad they are any season, the Eagles are BY FAR the team I hate the most. I really hope we bury them.

We're notoriously bad vs backup qbs though, and I have a bad feeling Jackson is going to have a huge game, and the Eagles typically respond very well when Reid is under fire. So hopefully we can overcome all of that and escape this game with a win.

Comment

• http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/mu...4-a5a3e3b9e7c5

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Sounds like we might see some Herzlich on the field tomorrow. I'm curious to see how this works out. Losing Boley was a huge blow.

The 49ers exposed our defense yet again: the middle of the field is wide open. We've been saying it for how long now? The deep post up the middle of the field is open all day bc our LBs suck in coverage.

And that weakness is now exposed even more with the loss of Boley. TEs will be open all day again.

I really hope we can bury the Eagles this week. I don't care how good or bad they are any season, the Eagles are BY FAR the team I hate the most. I really hope we bury them.

We're notoriously bad vs backup qbs though, and I have a bad feeling Jackson is going to have a huge game, and the Eagles typically respond very well when Reid is under fire. So hopefully we can overcome all of that and escape this game with a win.
                      Webster usually covers Jackson real well.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Webster usually covers Jackson real well.
                        He does. But those 2 or 3 plays a game when we call Cover 2 and Jackson is lined up opposite Webster with a free release....I dunno, I'm nervous.

He's due to have a great game vs us. We've shut him down 3 games in a row bc of Web.

I just feel like he's due. Especially with all the controversy, and him missing a game etc, I just feel like he's gonna unleash the beast on Sunday.

Comment

• Hey NYG, can you teach us the details of the WCO? The principles, the route combinations, the protections etc?

You taught us alot about our offense and the choice route combinations, I'm curious to know if the WCO has any similar wrinkles or is it more of a set route pattern that everyone runs?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            Hey NYG, can you teach us the details of the WCO? The principles, the route combinations, the protections etc?

You taught us alot about our offense and the choice route combinations, I'm curious to know if the WCO has any similar wrinkles or is it more of a set route pattern that everyone runs?
                            Since I am out of football, and back to school, some of the stuff I forgot. I have a bunch of playbooks. Usually the reads are opposite of the Air Raid. Air Read you read top to bottom.WCO system you read bottom to top.

It's a timing offense where your drop steps match point where the WR makes his break. Your concepts are short passes that usually stretch the defense horizontally. So one popular passing concept is called FLOOD. You see that a lot and use of the RB who can catch the ball. A lot of the formations have multiple WRs.

You will see 3, 5, 7 drop passes. You will see Roll out, sprint out, and boot leg concept passing plays.

I know Walsh loved scripting his plays. Very detailed game planner. I like that aspect a lot of him.

Comment

• According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Eagles WR Steve Smith would like to re-sign with the Giants after the season.

Might have missed to opportunity Steve, I'm sure we'd take him back, but anything more then the 4th receiver at this point?

Comment

• yeah, if we keep MM, there's little need for Steve back here. I know BBD is gonna cream his pants and want him back, but there's little need and lots of lost love
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information