Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't really blame Fewell for doing something Spags did when he was here to. At this point I'm pretty sure it's coming down from coughlin, not to "give away" too much in games we shouldn't have to.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      I can't really blame Fewell for doing something Spags did when he was here to. At this point I'm pretty sure it's coming down from coughlin, not to "give away" too much in games we shouldn't have to.
      Fewell is the Anti spags. Spags overloaded A gap, and blitzed with the CB. Fewell is Mr. zone with a 3 man rush. Very stupid game he called! Why have DEs then if you plan on using 3 of them, or 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I'm done. The season is over to me.

Be honest with yourselves guys, even if this team somehow manages to get into the playoffs, do you trust Perry Fewell to outduel any offensive coordinators in the playoffs?

Be honest with yourself. Do you HONESTLY think that's going to happen?

The season is over. It's time for a fresh start.
        Sadly I do not but I'm still hoping the talent overtakes the scheme. Webster is the DPOY for me so far on the Giants.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• while I agree on how good Websters been, my Giants DPOY is Boley. he's been so good this year and without him, we've been trash
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            while I agree on how good Websters been, my Giants DPOY is Boley. he's been so good this year and without him, we've been trash
            I was going to mention Boley but since Webster has played the full year I went that way. Also, we couldn't go wrong with JPP one of the only defensive players who still hustled every play last night.

The Packers will probably do very similar things to this defense unless Fewell changes everything up. Tuck has quit on the season due to his injuries so we should probabaly just take him out of his misery and IR him. Hopefully we get Osi back and we can get some fumbles next week.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              I was going to mention Boley but since Webster has played the full year I went that way. Also, we couldn't go wrong with JPP one of the only defensive players who still hustled every play last night.

The Packers will probably do very similar things to this defense unless Fewell changes everything up. Tuck has quit on the season due to his injuries so we should probabaly just take him out of his misery and IR him. Hopefully we get Osi back and we can get some fumbles next week.
              Why the hell did you pick up our DEF in fantasy?

Comment

• I just think we need a fresh start. This just wasn't our year. Btw the injuries, Perry Fewell, and the run game being nonexistant, it just wasn't our year.

We desperately need a LB, some oline help, a seam stretching TE and a RB.

Btw, our oline looked much better without Beatty there. He's a bust.

Comment

• I love Coughlin but I'm ready for a new staff. I really just want to see Eli play in a new system. Ours is so antiquated. I feel like every pass just requires so much precision to complete. Every pass requires someone to beat their man along the sideline and have Eli make a hard throw in terms of accuracy and risk. We never have guys open midfield. We'll certainly never beat anyone via offensive scheme on a Saturday night the way the Saints had basically already won walking into the stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Why the hell did you pick up our DEF in fantasy?
                    I think they'll bounce back after the GB game so it's a just in case thing.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I still think we have a small shot to put everything back together so I'm not giving up just yet. It's bleak for sure but we still have Eli and a lot of pieces on defense. Maybe we get Bradshaw and Boley back for the game this Sunday and we surprise everyone again.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        I love Coughlin but I'm ready for a new staff. I really just want to see Eli play in a new system. Ours is so antiquated. I feel like every pass just requires so much precision to complete. Every pass requires someone to beat their man along the sideline and have Eli make a hard throw in terms of accuracy and risk. We never have guys open midfield. We'll certainly never beat anyone via offensive scheme on a Saturday night the way the Saints had basically already won walking into the stadium.

At this point I wouldn't change the offense. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but Eli has played in it so long. I want Coughlin gone, and to bring in a defensive coordinator that will keep Gilbride. Probably a pipe dream, but hopefully we can at least keep a similar system. I would be close to not watching this team anymore if Fewell is our next HC though

Comment

• Let's just clean house please. Stupid DC is soo bad! Just get rid of everyone. Time for a change, especially since after the Packer's game we will be one push away from a TKO!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I'm done. The season is over to me.

Be honest with yourselves guys, even if this team somehow manages to get into the playoffs, do you trust Perry Fewell to outduel any offensive coordinators in the playoffs?

Be honest with yourself. Do you HONESTLY think that's going to happen?

The season is over. It's time for a fresh start.
                            I agree! Clean house! I want a HC/DC who can hire a good OC. Let's keep Pope, I like him a lot.

I am tired of pathetic coordinators, now it falls on TC. Get rid of them all and start new. Or keep TC, and clear the coordinators, and have Mara's hire them. Take ALL of that power away from TC. Clearly, he stinks at hiring coordinators.

Comment

• Ultimately Reese hired Sheridan and Fewell so some blame lies there as well.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Ultimately Reese hired Sheridan and Fewell so some blame lies there as well.
                                So throw egg on his face. Can't have too many pass rushers! LOL. Of course you can especially if your damn DC insists on rushing 3!!! We need new coaches. No way we beat GB. Then cue the booing and such next sunday. We are in deep trouble. I have a feeling the defense is going to tune out Fewell and maybe even Coughlin.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information