Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night went exactly how I suspected it would but for some reason right now I'm fairly confident we'll be in this Packers game. I know they can do exactly the same things on offense as the Saints last night but I'm expecting a much better performance. I'm not saying we'll win but I think it will be much closer than everyone thinks. Boley would be a huge part of that being possible though.

I wonder if our docs are more cautious with injuries than other NFL teams?
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Last night went exactly how I suspected it would but for some reason right now I'm fairly confident we'll be in this Packers game. I know they can do exactly the same things on offense as the Saints last night but I'm expecting a much better performance. I'm not saying we'll win but I think it will be much closer than everyone thinks. Boley would be a huge part of that being possible though.

I wonder if our docs are more cautious with injuries than other NFL teams?
      Yeah I knew he'd get owned. But not sure why your fairly confident about the Packers game. We have done nothing to show we can keep up. I'd bet that the defense pretty much threw in the towel like they did with Lewis, and Sheridan.

They have to be cautious. You do your job and don't want liability. As someone going for medicine, I'd be cautious too. And since I coached, I been on that side of the fence as well. So I def. would be cautious because I don't want liability coming on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
        Yeah I knew he'd get owned. But not sure why your fairly confident about the Packers game. We have done nothing to show we can keep up. I'd bet that the defense pretty much threw in the towel like they did with Lewis, and Sheridan.

They have to be cautious. You do your job and don't want liability. As someone going for medicine, I'd be cautious too. And since I coached, I been on that side of the fence as well. So I def. would be cautious because I don't want liability coming on me.
        Just a hunch I suppose.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Just a hunch I suppose.
          You could be right.. I don't see it personally because I think the defense is a chin hair short of throwing in the towel like they did for Sheridan. I don't see this defense trying. The "here we go again" attitude or mentality may be going on now. Lewis, Sheridan and now Fewell. Eventually the defensive players just stop caring. That's what happened with Sheridan.

Comment

• I love Coughlin as a HC. But his choices of coordinators has just been horrible. There comes a point where you just need a fresh start, and I think it's that time.

I'm all aboard the Mike Zimmer train. I think he'd do wonders for our defense. Spags is my first choice, but that's a pipe dream.

Comment

• I'm not going to think all that much about a new coach until Coughlin gets the axe.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Anyone else notice how much better our oline looked without Beatty in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  Anyone else notice how much better our oline looked without Beatty in there?
                  Better. But not great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Better. But not great.
                    Baby steps Jug. Baby steps.

Comment

• It was definitely better but I wanted to see Petrus instead of Boothe. It's weird how they threw him into the fire last year but now he can't see the light of day this year. I felt like Snee was on the ground every other play.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Petrus came in at the end of the game during garbage time. I'm pretty sure he came in. I have no idea why he doesn't get more playing time.

Comment

Petrus came in at the end of the game during garbage time. I'm pretty sure he came in. I have no idea why he doesn't get more playing time.
                          Eli was under the most pressure at the end of the game. I don't even know why he was out there.

Comment

Petrus came in at the end of the game during garbage time. I'm pretty sure he came in. I have no idea why he doesn't get more playing time.
                            I never saw him out there but that's a good thing if he really was. Also, Barden is taking some nice steps as well.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Was Beckum playing? I didn't see him or notice him. I hate seeing all these TEs do well, and we drafted Beckum to be that guy and now he is just a waste of a roster spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                                Was Beckum playing? I didn't see him or notice him. I hate seeing all these TEs do well, and we drafted Beckum to be that guy and now he is just a waste of a roster spot.
                                Just on specials.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information