Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ǣThere should be a lot of pride in this locker room, safety Antrel Rolle said. ǣWith that being said, hopefully guys did go in the mirror and look at themselves. I know I surely did. But I dont wait til after the game. I was doing it during the game, after the game, when I got home today, tomorrow, Im going to continue to look at myself in the mirror, and ask myself, Am I being the best possible player I can be for this team? And you know, Im not going to stop doing that til we get to where we need to be.
    Also...
    BBD, Mario has an X factor, yes. He also rarely catches with his hands, doesn't go across the middle well, and putting him against these corners is not as favorable at least imo because they have the ability to mirror him and he is not one to fight for the ball in the air.

[I will finish this thought later]

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
      I know offense hadsn't been the problem but the ball control with Bradshaw might be better than we've seen.
      Bradshaw is a guy that can definitely give us some big problems.
      We struggled with Sproles, and Bradshaw runs stronger than little Darren.
      Nicks and Cruz and the big TE will make plenty of plays.

As you guys know, the Packers defense gives up a lot of big plays, and yardage. But they're always bailed out by the gambling ints.
      If they don't get the ints, they can't stop people usually.

I think Eli plays smart today, doesn't make mistakes, and you guys have a good change of knocking us off and making me hate that little bast*rd even more than I did before!

To an injury-free game today!
      Good luck gentlemen!
      Remember, I live in Dallas.... I want to see you and them go down to the wire!

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post

As you guys know, the Packers defense gives up a lot of big plays, and yardage. But they're always bailed out by the gambling ints.

I think Eli plays smart today, doesn't make mistakes, and you guys have a good change of knocking us off and making me hate that little bast*rd even more than I did before!

Good luck gentlemen!

We will lose. At least it's a home game, so if we have a bad effort on defense fire insert coach's name could ring out.

Who is the little Bastard? Injury free game, hehehehehe. That hasn't happened all season. Someone will get hurt, and either go on IR OR not play for like 5 games. That's how we roll!

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Good luck gentlemen!
          Good luck bro, enjoy the game. Here's to an injury free game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
            Also...
            BBD, Mario has an X factor, yes. He also rarely catches with his hands, doesn't go across the middle well, and putting him against these corners is not as favorable at least imo because they have the ability to mirror him and he is not one to fight for the ball in the air.

[I will finish this thought later]
            You're selling Mario short. He's made some incredible catches this year, he goes up the middle, and he gets more separation than any of our WRs.

I'm not the biggest Mario fan either bc he does make mental mistakes, and will have a killer drop here and there, but he's not as bad as he's made out to be.

In fact, when/if he does leave in FA, when he goes to a less complicated offense, like a WCO for example, I expect Mario to really flourish. He's actually the most talented WR we have. He's just not a great fit for this system, but he'll beast it in a simpler offense that can utilize his speed more effectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              You're selling Mario short. He's made some incredible catches this year, he goes up the middle, and he gets more separation than any of our WRs.

I'm not the biggest Mario fan either bc he does make mental mistakes, and will have a killer drop here and there, but he's not as bad as he's made out to be.

In fact, when/if he does leave in FA, when he goes to a less complicated offense, like a WCO for example, I expect Mario to really flourish. He's actually the most talented WR we have. He's just not a great fit for this system, but he'll beast it in a simpler offense that can utilize his speed more effectively.
              I agree! If he goes to system where he doesn't need a PHd he will do very well. Just run around and make plays without having to read the defense with such detail like a doctor does to a patient.

Comment

• I'm sick of the injury thing already. It's not why we're losing.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                  I agree! If he goes to system where he doesn't need a PHd he will do very well. Just run around and make plays without having to read the defense with such detail like a doctor does to a patient.
                  To be fair though, I'm against re-signing him. I just think we'll overpay, and I hate overpaying for players, especially WRs who aren't certified #1 WRs.

Especially if he needs surgery.

Comment

• We theoretically should be fine with Nicks, Cruz, Barden, and someone else. If we go with an offensive coach then we should re-sign Mario and have an explosive offense.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      I'm sick of the injury thing already. It's not why we're losing.
                      Me too. We're not the only injured team. A lot of teams have been killed with injuries this year.

And injuries aren't why we lost to the Seahawks or the Eagles. Antonio Pierce is right, we're a finesse team. The Giants lost their identity, we're a soft team.

Philly punched us in the face, and we bitched up. Completely soft.

Comment

• I agree BBD. I posted something the other day about this but what the hell happened between the 49'ers game and the Eagles game? It's like the team just turned themselves into the off position. I don't really understand it.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          To be fair though, I'm against re-signing him. I just think we'll overpay, and I hate overpaying for players, especially WRs who aren't certified #1 WRs.

Especially if he needs surgery.
                          That surgery bothers me.. I almost want to say don't re-sign anyone who is damaged goods. This goes with Hixon or even TT if he wants a lot of money. All these guys with messed up knees probably won't be the same. I'd rather sign or draft healthier players.

I like MM. I like him when we drafted him. He is a homerun threat, but I think this system doesn't help him. You know how I feel about this offensive system. I would rather sign Turner as an OC. Bring the Air C to NY!!!! That's my 2nd favorite system to the Air Raid!

Comment

• My expectations for this season did a 180 after the Eagles game. I just don't see it this year, it's not our year.

Let's enjoy the ride for what it is, and see what happens. But I'm not expecting much. I just don't think we have the DC to outcoach anyone, and I think our entire team is too finesse to do any damage this season.

Comment

• guys, our killer b's are back: Boley, Bradshaw and Blackburn. have faith!
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                guys, our killer b's are back: Boley, Bradshaw and Blackburn. have faith!
                                I think it's going to be close. My brain says one thing buy my heart says get pumped it's going to be a fun day.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information