Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I think it's going to be close. My brain says one thing buy my heart says get pumped it's going to be a fun day.
    I predict another beat down. I have zero trust in our defense and Fewell now! If it gets ugly early, I expect another, "here we go again" mentality with our defense. I wouldn't be surprised if they quit again. If that happens watch for the crowd to boo and do other stuff. I can see this game getting ugly.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I think it's going to be close. My brain says one thing buy my heart says get pumped it's going to be a fun day.
      Yeah, I was talking to my friend about this game earlier n she's not into football at all, but as I told her about how we're going to get blown I found myself believing more and more that this is going to be close. God I how we win out our last 4 games.

      BK

      Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

      Comment


      • Well I was right. I'm heartbroken right now though.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Well I was right. I'm heartbroken right now though.
          I'm not. Actually, this game really encouraged me. Will come back with more thoughts tomorrow because it's two AM over here, but the way the players fought their asses off and played hard all night really encouraged me.

          And btw, I remember a certain 38-35 loss to an undefeated team that propelled us towards a pretty great stretch of games :)


          A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

          Originally posted by Forenci
          JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
            I'm not. Actually, this game really encouraged me. Will come back with more thoughts tomorrow because it's two AM over here, but the way the players fought their asses off and played hard all night really encouraged me.

            And btw, I remember a certain 38-35 loss to an undefeated team that propelled us towards a pretty great stretch of games :)
            The only thing with that was we were in the playoffs already at this point.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              The only thing with that was we were in the playoffs already at this point.
              Yeah, but I'm just trying to stay positive I guess. It's still in our hands. With everyone else in the playoff race losing as well, we are still very much in both the Divisional race and Wildcard race. I think we have a real shot at the playoffs, and once we get in everything can happen.

              We've shown we can hang with anyone (except the Saints).


              A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

              Originally posted by Forenci
              JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
                Yeah, but I'm just trying to stay positive I guess. It's still in our hands. With everyone else in the playoff race losing as well, we are still very much in both the Divisional race and Wildcard race. I think we have a real shot at the playoffs, and once we get in everything can happen.

                We've shown we can hang with anyone (except the Saints).
                Ohh I'm sorry but I'm also positive as anything. Just a win we could have had which would have been amazing. We can beat the Cowboys and the WC opened up again with the way everything fell today.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Even if we make the playoffs we probably wont do anything. Unless Perry Fewell gets abducted by aliens and they re program him into a competent DC. Then maybe we have a shot. That is of course if Gilbride doesn't mess it up which is always possible.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                    Even if we make the playoffs we probably wont do anything. Unless Perry Fewell gets abducted by aliens and they re program him into a competent DC. Then maybe we have a shot. That is of course if Gilbride doesn't mess it up which is always possible.
                    I disagree with that. If we did make the playoffs the only 2 teams we would have trouble with are the Saints and Packers.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      I disagree with that. If we did make the playoffs the only 2 teams we would have trouble with are the Saints and Packers.
                      Odds are if we were in would play the Saints in the first round and lose. Or in the event we get a lucky win against a team that isn't the Saints. We would then end up playing the Packers and lose.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                        Odds are if we were in would play the Saints in the first round and lose. Or in the event we get a lucky win against a team that isn't the Saints. We would then end up playing the Packers and lose.
                        Geez you're a

                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Stupid double post.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Just get in. You can't count a loss to the Saints. We'd play either the Lions, Bears, or Falcons at home if we get in. Can we beat those teams? Of couse. And then just go from there.

                            Comment


                            • Great game guys. Probably the scariest one during this Packers winning streak that dates back to last year. SB was obviously intense but it was never tied. If that went into OT and the Giants won the toss they were taking that game vs the Pack D

                              still got you guys taking the division. Dallas does not impress me at all. Should have lost last week and lost to the CArds today. Just need to take care of business and win both games vs them. I think the Giants do it

                              worst game(qb rating wise) for Rodgers this season. Giants and Saints are the 2 teams that worry me heading into the postseason

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Geez you're a

                                Ha. You can call it w/e you want but this team is not that 07 team. Everybody can hang their hats on well we lost 38-35 to the Pats and beat them in the SB if they want. They are two different teams. This team is not as tough as that one. 07 had real leaders on that team especially on D.

                                That team had a much better DC then this current one does. You really want to see Fewell's 3 man rush get destroyed in the playoffs?

                                Gilbride called probably the best games of his life then. Do you really have the faith he can do something like that again?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information