This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
    Haha i know! I got it half right. I got the they will score points part down, because Fewell stinks! But the offense came to play. apparently on BBI they posted pics showing that Boss did score on that play! I hate blown calls of that magnitude!
    ...Ballard...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Angle 2:

Comment

• Photo indicates refs missed call
        http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...rk-giants-loss

Comment

• Don't rub it in NYG. Can we just forget that game and move on? I hate when we lose, all I can think of is the next game every time we lose. I don't read any articles or visit any sites, I go on a football strike until the next Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Don't rub it in NYG. Can we just forget that game and move on? I hate when we lose, all I can think of is the next game every time we lose. I don't read any articles or visit any sites, I go on a football strike until the next Sunday.
            Yeah I hear ya. Well I hate Fewell, and I think we should get used to losing under him. His side of the ball is a mess. Thank god I am not on that offensive staff. I'd be so mad watching that side of the ball stink it up while ours trys like hell to mitigate their stupid play.

Comment

• So if the Giants miss the playoffs for the third straight year in a late-season collapse, does Coughlin get fired?

Comment

• I think we all already agreed he'd definitely be fired for missing the playoffs and likely fired if we are eliminated round 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                  I think we all already agreed he'd definitely be fired for missing the playoffs and likely fired if we are eliminated round 1.
                  Somehow I doubt that, especially the part where he's fired if we get into the playoffs and lose in the WC round. I really do think that he will get one more shot even if we don't get into the playoffs. Would I disagree with that decision? Hell yeah. But I'm not sure if he will get fired if we finish for example 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                  JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• If we get in and lose in the 1st round Coughlin will stay. The Mara's are very loyal.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Didn't they just give him a 1 year extension? I don't see them doing another extension unless he really delivers.

Comment

• There would be no reason to fire him after a loss in the playoffs.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          There would be no reason to fire him after a loss in the playoffs.
                          It depends. If we potentially lost to a Bears team at home without Cutler, I'd be pissed. Actually any loss at home would be disappointing to the Lions, Bears, Falcons, or Cowboys. We've gone WAY too long without a home playoff win. But we have to get there first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            It depends. If we potentially lost to a Bears team at home without Cutler, I'd be pissed.
                            We'll see. It'd pretty dumb to speculate at this point anyway. Let's just see how it plays out and then we can argue one way or the other.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• can we not have referees? or if we do, we should have MP and a bunch of other veteran referees looking at replays and they vote on what happened.

Comment

• Giants could be making a move for a much-needed QB

I don't know if Joe Buck was aware of this, but the Giants also lost to the undefeated Patriots in the 2007 regular season before going on to win the Super Bowl. Oh, that's right; it was the only thing he talked about Sunday. Yeah, we all got it, Joe. The only problem with your analogy was the 2007 Giants were good. This current crop has lost four consecutive games and has just as good of a chance of finishing 6-10 than it does at 10-6.

If the Giants do finish in the bottom six, do they finally address their long-standing need for a quarterback? Up next: at Dallas

What in the world?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information