Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't tell if he was serious or not. He looks like a ******* tool. That's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      I can't tell if he was serious or not. He looks like a ******* tool. That's for sure.
      He was being serious. The guys on BBI were going after him on Twitter and he was holding his ground. What a moron.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Who said that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
          Who said that?
          Adam Rank of NFL.COM. Never heard of him before. Seems like he is going down the path of a lot of useless analysts by making crazy claims to generate buzz. He seems pretty useless.

Comment

• I don't acknowledge stupidity.

More importantly, how's everyone feeling about Sunday? I just have zero faith in Perry Fewell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              He was being serious. The guys on BBI were going after him on Twitter and he was holding his ground. What a moron.
              Yeah and someone else was going back and forth on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                Don't rub it in NYG. Can we just forget that game and move on? I hate when we lose, all I can think of is the next game every time we lose. I don't read any articles or visit any sites, I go on a football strike until the next Sunday.
                Hahahaa your just like me. I don't even come here and comment in our team thread after a loss until a day after. No sportscenter that night or Mike & Mike in the morning.

Anyway should be a great game, both teams are going to play hard, and while you guys don't have confidence in Fewell I can't remember the last time you guys didn't have one of your best defensive games vs us.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  I don't acknowledge stupidity.

More importantly, how's everyone feeling about Sunday? I just have zero faith in Perry Fewell.
                  I honestly have no idea or any inkling on how Sunday will play out. I'm going to be excited for the game and we'll see how it goes. Should be a good one!
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I honestly have no idea or any inkling on how Sunday will play out. I'm going to be excited for the game and we'll see how it goes. Should be a good one!
                    If we play like we did last Sunday, we win. Just hope we play that well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      If we play like we did last Sunday, we win. Just hope we play that well.
                      True but you just never know with us. Before the game started last week they were panning the Giants sideline and everyone had that look in their eye they were here to take GB down. I'm hoping we see that again Sunday night. I think it'll help we're on the road.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Baas injury is worse than just headaches according to Coughlin and we IR'ed Stacy Andrews and signed Tony Ugoh.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Baas injury is worse than just headaches according to Coughlin and we IR'ed Stacy Andrews and signed Tony Ugoh.
                          If a center or any OL player grades out I am going big time on OL. Let's get this OL fixed and/or upgraded.

Comment

• It looked pretty good with Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, McKenzie. I'm glad it looks like we'll be playing that way the rest of the year most likely. We can throw Cordle and Ugoh out there when we want to go heavy.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• we need Baas to pan out at C, because Petrus looked REALLY good and I feel he's our future LG, and we've got Snee. Diehl could be a RT, but we really need OT's

unless we can convert petrus to OC, and have a future OL of LT-Baas-Petrus-Snee-Diehl
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Give up the draft for Matt Kalil. Kalil/Petrus/Baas/Snee/Diehl, championship.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information