This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
    Eli will have a career high in passing yards this season!
    He's also on pace now with Brees, Brady, and Rodgers to break Marino's record.

Comment

• With the last 3 games in the Meadowlands I can see that slowing down a little.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        He's also on pace now with Brees, Brady, and Rodgers to break Marino's record.
        It really is great stuff! That's how good our QB can be, and it only took a bad running game for his production and talent to be known outside the fan base. That's why I want a system change. Use our franchise QB, otherwise it's a waste. Let him get the stats like the other QBs do. We could have easily thrown in the red zone more. All the other systems have their Qbs do it.

That's why, in a way, I want a new system. We can be SOO much better offensively. Not prone to stalling out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          Eli has 6 game winning drives this season. We have 7 wins. So basically, if Eli doesn't have the ball with 2 minutes left, we lose.

It's sad.

It does suck that I have no faith in our defense. At least we sold out blitz on that last play to Miles. Yup he was wide open, but guess what, Romo didn't hit him. If he has more time, I'm confident he makes that first down, even if we had dropped into coverage. Pressure means mistakes. I'd rather get burnt that way.

Comment

We need to sell out and get Luke Keuchly. Enough of sitting on our picks, Reese needs to actively and aggressively go after Luke this year.

We've ignored this need long enough and it's time to go fix this position.
            Not happening. The Eagles will draft Kuechly before the Giants have an opportunity to do so.

Comment

• Nothing for nothing guys, but our run game has picked up dramaticly since Petrus and Diehl got in the lineup.

Makes me wonder how much of our running woes were the result of Beatty.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX View Post
                Not happening. The Eagles will draft Kuechly before the Giants have an opportunity to do so.
                You guys need a quarterback. This season is probably your best chance to get one.

Comment

Nothing for nothing guys, but our run game has picked up dramaticly since Petrus and Diehl got in the lineup.

Eh, I'd say Petrus replacing Diehl at G has more to do it then Diehl replacing Beatty at T. Diehl looked lost at G. Other then the 1 play by Ratliff, Boothe held his own as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                    Eh, I'd say Petrus replacing Diehl at G has more to do it then Diehl replacing Beatty at T. Diehl looked lost at G. Other then the 1 play by Ratliff, Boothe held his own as well.
                    Except he can't snap. It almost cost us.

Comment

You guys need a quarterback. This season is probably your best chance to get one.
                      Vick is perfectly capable of winning a Super Bowl. If the defense coordinator was even remotely competent and the LBers and safeties were NFL caliber starters, the team would probably be 9-3 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Except he can't snap. It almost cost us.
                        Yea that part kind of sucked, though only 1 was so bad that it could have killed us.

Comment

• Diehl looking lost at G might have been because Beatty wasn't doing his job at LT.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            Yea that part kind of sucked, though only 1 was so bad that it could have killed us.
                            Yeah I just knew it was coming though. I was complaining about his snaps last week. They were all high, up at Eli's head.

Comment

Nothing for nothing guys, but our run game has picked up dramaticly since Petrus and Diehl got in the lineup.

I mean, for as ****** as Beatty was, it takes a lot more than one guy to run block. I think it's more due to Petrus being inserted into the lineup than anything else. He's a beast run blocker. That and the shuffling of our O-Line a bit.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Out of nowhere: Just watch, Pierre-Paul bound for stardom

April 21, 2010

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/s...;pageContainer

Good in hindsight article by Prisco.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information