Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll have to pace myself as well. I slept through the first half of the last Giants/Cowboys game a few weeks ago. I was quite ashamed. It was the first game I've missed I think since the game we blew out Tampa in 2009.

Comment

• I hope we don't screw ourselves out of Spagnuolo.

If we go to the playoffs, look competitive but lose and keep Fewell as a result and watch Spagnuolo go to Philly, you guys are going to have to keep me away from bridges for a little while.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        I hope we don't screw ourselves out of Spagnuolo.

If we go to the playoffs, look competitive but lose and keep Fewell as a result and watch Spagnuolo go to Philly, you guys are going to have to keep me away from bridges for a little while.
        We'd all be on a bridge together BBD. Anyway we might screw ourselves by just going to the playoffs. Spags might get the fired the first day after the season and with the Eagles knocked out now they'll be the first to call. Reese isn't going to contact Spags until we're out of it. Spags can get hired before we even have a shot at him.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I hope we don't screw ourselves out of Spagnuolo.

Citing league sources, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports that it is "all but certain" that Rams HC Steve Spagnuolo will take over as Eagles defensive coordinator in 2012.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys, I'm suggesting a group suicide. Who's with me!?

Comment

• Don't do this to me guys. Seriously. Don't do this to me.

Seriously. Please. Don't do this to me.

Comment

• Why would the San Diego Union Tribune have a scoop on Spags going to the Eagles? Doesn't make much sense so I'm not buying it right now.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Don't do this to me guys. Seriously. Don't do this to me.

Seriously. Please. Don't do this to me.
                It makes sense for him. He'd have more expectations here. We'd expect another Super Bowl. But if somehow someway Spags took over for Andy and actually won that terrible franchise a Super Bowl, he'd be their Parcells.

Comment

• Mike Zimmer or bust?

Comment

Mike Zimmer or bust?
                    Why would Zimmer leave Cincy?
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      It makes sense for him. He'd have more expectations here. We'd expect another Super Bowl. But if somehow someway Spags took over for Andy and actually won that terrible franchise a Super Bowl, he'd be their Parcells.
                      He should know better than anyone how Philly wil turn it's back on you.

Who wants that nasty taint on their bodies? Philly is a taint you can't get rid of. It's like a STD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Why would Zimmer leave Cincy?
                        Only chance would be to bring him in as a HC, which probably won't happen anymore.

Comment

He should know better than anyone how Philly wil turn it's back on you.

Who wants that nasty taint on their bodies? Philly is a taint you can't get rid of. It's like a STD.
                          Haha. That reminds me. My dad asked me what a STD was. I almost died. I tried starting a STD chant at the Jets cheerleaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys, I'm suggesting a group suicide. Who's with me!?
                            Let me check for airplane tickets to NYC first, don't go without me and leave me all alone in here :(

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                            JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Haha. That reminds me. My dad asked me what a STD was. I almost died. I tried starting a STD chant at the Jets cheerleaders.
                              LOL, that's hilarious (both the chant and your dad)!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                              JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Sal Pal now reporting the Giants will aggresively pursue Spags and we are the favorites to land him.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information