Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli and JPP the only two probowlers we got this year. Cruz and Snee are second alternates. Sounds about right I think. Cruz should have been in there, but the competition at WR in the nfc is really tough. He'll be there next year though.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
    JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Cruz should 100% be there. BS that he didn't make. I'm shocked they got Eli and JPP right.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Sal Pal now reporting the Giants will aggresively pursue Spags and we are the favorites to land him.
        Saw that too, the one thing we having going for us we will offer him the future HC job. The Eagles can't promise that Reid will be gone anytime soon, but we know TC only has a few years left

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          Saw that too, the one thing we having going for us we will offer him the future HC job. The Eagles can't promise that Reid will be gone anytime soon, but we know TC only has a few years left
          wait are we rumored to be offering him the future HC job?

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
            wait are we rumored to be offering him the future HC job?
            Yeah that's what Sal Pal said yesterday. Honestly at this point though none of these reporters have any inside information. The Giants don't leak stuff ever and they especially wouldn't leak anything while still having a DC in place heading into what is essentially a playoff game. We'll know more as the season ends and I'm not going to go from emotion to emotion based on the direction the Spags wind is blowing that day. There have already been way to many conflicting reports which leads me to believe no one has a clue.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So apparently, the 2 times we went with a simplified defense were vs the Pats and vs the Jets.

The result? Great defense.

My head hurts. If Spags doesn't come back and bring his common sense with him, I'm jumping off the bridge guys.

I choose GWB. Just giving you guys a heads up.

Comment

• Maybe we could all have our own bridge and synchronize it. Make more of an impact.

Comment

• Or we could just all hold hands on the way down.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Or we could just all hold hands on the way down.
                    Then they'll think we're some sort of *** cult.

Comment

• Giants Team Forum cult?

Comment

• yeah, i'd be down for either or. team cult or synchronized jumping would be pretty gnarly.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• If we are going to synchronize it I need to know a little early, bc the nearest bridge with good suicide conditions is over an hours drive away.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                          JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Speaking of which, did anyone catch the Giants/Patriots Super Bowl special on ESPN on Christmas?

I wish I DVR'd it. It was great, had a lot of player interviews, and they had a session where Spags and McDaniels both were on the whiteboard breaking down plays and what each of their units did on each particular play.

It was a great special, and after watching the special it really made you miss Spags even more bc of how brilliant he was.

Just to throw some gas on the fire lol.

Comment

• What I also took from that special was that the Patriot players had a ton of respect for the Giants organization and the players. You gotta respect those guys, they didn't make excuses, they gave credit where it was due, and they were man enough to admit they got beat.

It's why I respect that team so much. They have a special group of leaders on that team and it's a testament to Bill Bellichick.

Comment

• I wish I knew about it!!! It sounds awesome so I'll have to hope they repeat it again. Was it called anything special?
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information