This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Something else is going on there. A difference of 9.1 in passer rating does not equal that difference in wins. No way that makes the difference in a 56.5 winning percentage and a 73%.
    You have to remember that winning and losing games is a team effort. Those stats can possibly be attributed to other players on the team performing considerably worse outdoors, and therefore it affects the team W-L total a lot more than Ryans personal passing stats.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
    JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
      You have to remember that winning and losing games is a team effort. Those stats can possibly be attributed to other players on the team performing considerably worse outdoors, and therefore it affects the team W-L total a lot more than Ryans personal passing stats.
      That's what I meant by something else is going on there.

Comment

• I don't know why but for some reason it really hit me this morning. We're back in the playoffs!!! I'm already way to pumped to get my ass to the stadium on Sunday.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          I don't know why but for some reason it really hit me this morning. We're back in the playoffs!!! I'm already way to pumped to get my ass to the stadium on Sunday.
          You decided to go? Bad weather forcasted.

Comment

You decided to go? Bad weather forcasted.
            According to BBI weatherman the forecast isn't very accurate right now. Obviously plans can change but as of right now we're going. Someone is bringing their special lady friend to the game.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

That's what I meant by something else is going on there.
              Okay, just misunderstood you then :)

Comment

According to BBI weatherman the forecast isn't very accurate right now. Obviously plans can change but as of right now we're going. Someone is bringing their special lady friend to the game.
                She should be able to tough it out for the Giants in the playoffs for three hours. If not, she's not the right girl for you :p

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
                  She should be able to tough it out for the Giants in the playoffs for three hours. If not, she's not the right girl for you :p
                  Haha it's my friend's special lady friend, not mine.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What's the weather forecast for the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      What's the weather forecast for the game?
                      Rain/Snow but apparently no one really knows at this point. I'm giving it a few more days to get a more accurate picture.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Rain/Snow but apparently no one really knows at this point. I'm giving it a few more days to get a more accurate picture.
                        I think that hurts us more than it hurts them. They can run the ball better than us and that effects our pass rush.

I think the perfect conditions for us heading into this game is for it to be balls cold but not windy or rainy/snowy.

Comment

I think that hurts us more than it hurts them. They can run the ball better than us and that effects our pass rush.

I think the perfect conditions for us heading into this game is for it to be balls cold but not windy or rainy/snowy.
                          I agree. Even though they are a dome team they are more suited for the elements than we are. It would also hurt Eli and our passing game which is bad news considering we still can't really run the ball that effectively.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I agree. Even though they are a dome team they are more suited for the elements than we are. It would also hurt Eli and our passing game which is bad news considering we still can't really run the ball that effectively.
                            I think Matt Ryan and that run game are more suited bc Ryan is a Philly kid who played in BC and your run game travels with you everywhere.

But we can't underestimate how the cold will effect the rest of the team. Schematically their unit travels well, but physically is a different story. Their bodies are still not accustomed to 10 degree temperatures.

Comment

I think Matt Ryan and that run game are more suited bc Ryan is a Philly kid who played in BC and your run game travels with you everywhere.

But we can't underestimate how the cold will effect the rest of the team. Schematically their unit travels well, but physically is a different story. Their bodies are still not accustomed to 10 degree temperatures.
                              It's not going to be that cold. Seems like high 30's low 40s. I know they said the forecast isn't solid but normally they get the temps right. Just not the direction the rain/snow may travel or how quickly.

Comment

• Well if they're predicting snow the temp can't be in the low 30's high 40's.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information