This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
    So La Canfora just said on NFL Network that Gilbride may get consideration for HC duties when our season is done. The Raiders were mentioned.

and please brace yourselves for this tidbid:

He said that if Coughlin retires Perry Fewell would be our next Head Coach! WTF?? four games with good defense and now he's our HC in waiting?!? La Canfora better be wrong, or i'll rage endlessly...
    I actually think Perry would make a better HC than DC. Fewell to HC, sign Spags to run the D and just let eli run the O. 2 win lock. Championship.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Kevin Gilbride's 'option' offense in passing game fuels NY Giants

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz1knOJH3Nv

Comment

• Another ****** MS Paint wallpaper, this time for the Superbowl!

SPLOOSH

Comment

• The Giants are talking way too much. I don't like it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            The Giants are talking way too much. I don't like it at all.
            They've been talking all postseason. Also, if the Pats need extra motivation in the Super Bowl then they don't deserve to win anyway. Last, the Pats are all talking also wo who cares.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              They've been talking all postseason. Also, if the Pats need extra motivation in the Super Bowl then they don't deserve to win anyway. Last, the Pats are all talking also wo who cares.
              Shush! I'm nervous!

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not worried about talking. They can talk all the want. At the end of the day it doesn't mean anything. It's not going to impact the game in any way.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Shush! I'm nervous!
                  Haha I am also but it's great just to get back again.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ok guys, so I need your help in deciding what to wear this sunday. No seriously. Because over the course of the playoffs, I have had a pretty strict code for what to wear and eat on gameday. Against the Falcons I wore a red sweather without thinking much of it. I also ate a Bacon cheeseburger from a take-out store.

That obviously worked out brilliantly, so half-jokingly I wore a green t-shirt against the Packers since the trend of wearing a shirt with the same color theme as our opponents' jerseys worked out the week before. I ate the exact same food.

And what do you know, it worked again! So against the 49ers I wore that same red sweather again, and ate the exact same burger for the third week in a row. And here we are.

Now, normally i'm not a superstitious guy. I've always scoffed at the idea. But this is starting to mess with my head now, because I don't want to mess with the unknown here. So what do you think?

Should I wear the red sweather, because we won two playoff games when i wore it? should I switch back to the green t-shirt, so as to gain a rotation symmetry? Or should i wear a blue sweather to continue the theme of wearing clothes that matches the opponents' jerseys?

It goes without saying that I order the burger again. And sorry for sounding ridicolus, But again, I'm not taking any chances with this game.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                    JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Go with a Pats colors sweater.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Good to know I'm not the only superstitiuos giants fan out there.

I've worn the same khakis and sweater every sunday of our entire run, and I plan on wearing the same thing on Sunday.

I'm very superstitious. Especially with the Giants.

Comment

• I'm also very nervous that there's never been a 9-7 team that has won the SB.

That's not a good omen.

Comment

Good to know I'm not the only superstitiuos giants fan out there.

I've worn the same khakis and sweater every sunday of our entire run, and I plan on wearing the same thing on Sunday.

I'm very superstitious. Especially with the Giants.
                            Great to see that I'm not alone either. I think being here in Europe with few people to discuss the game with messes with my head too much. I start having long strings of thoughts and arguments with myself, lol. I really just want the game to start already, I'm done with being nervous and excited.

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            I'm also very nervous that there's never been a 9-7 team that has won the SB.

That's not a good omen.
                            What about the Packers in SB II? It says on wikipedia they posted a 9-4-1 regular season record and won!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                            JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

I'm also very nervous that there's never been a 9-7 team that has won the SB.

That's not a good omen.
                              No team also ever beat an 18-0 team.

Comment

• There's something different about this Pats team though. They're young, and they seem to be hungrier.

I dunno. I just want the game to start. My brain tells me we should win. But my heart is nervous as hell bc I eat up the whole Patriots mystique and intimidation.

You can never bet against Brady and Bellichick. It's just scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information