This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    There's something different about this Pats team though. They're young, and they seem to be hungrier.

I dunno. I just want the game to start. My brain tells me we should win. But my heart is nervous as hell bc I eat up the whole Patriots mystique and intimidation.

You can never bet against Brady and Bellichick. It's just scary.
    Any Super Bowl is scary. Young and hungry is one thing. But they are also not as talented.

Comment

• To be honest, I'm debating do go to a party or not. So far I've work Blue jersey when we are home and white jersey when we're home. Worked so far. Also I have watched every game sitting on my couch. I don't want to change anything!

Comment

• I can't even remember what a wore for the 9ers game...you guys are weird...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
          I can't even remember what a wore for the 9ers game...you guys are weird...
          Haha. I don't switch jerseys until we lose. As long as keep winning, I wear the same jersey on Sunday. I've worn Eli since the Jets game. Won't change now. Normally Eli is the unlucky jersey for me and my white Bradshaw is the lucky one. But the roles reversed this year.

Comment

• I try to work out to the games and I usually smoke a bowl when I start watching the game, but that's as close to a ritual as I get.

Sometimes in game I'll hold my position if, for example, the team goes on a run after I start resting my arms on my head. But that doesn't last long and is more of me just really getting sucked into the game.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              9 routes. All day. Randy Moss is going to give a damn this year. He's going to beast it.
              Doubt it. There's just no need for him. I'd rather develop a younger WR so he can adapt to our system quicker.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hahah BBD! re-sign Smith and sign Moss? How happy would you be?!

Comment

• Thanks for ******** on my party guys :(

Comment

Thanks for ******** on my party guys :(
                    We're more likely to bring back Sinorice Moss!

Comment

• We already did. His name is Jernigan.

Comment

• Stop writing off every player that doesn't perform in year one BBD =(

Comment

• Think about it though. Most players who don't flash right away, typically don't flash at all.

Remember when Beatty, Sintim, Barden, Beckum, Moss, Whimper just needed more time to develop?

Turns out, they just sucked. Or in Sintim's case, misused, injured, combined with a ****** work ethic then sucked.

If you don't flash, you're probably going to suck. That's just how it is.

Comment

• Hold out hope for the next Webster!

Also I think Beatty doesn't get any credit. He was average in my eyes, as was Diehl.

Next years line = Beatty - Boothe - Baas - Snee - Diehl

Comment

• Beatty shouldn't start. He's a backup swing OT. Our line was significantly improved when Beatty got hurt. Sacks went down, our run game was less pathetic. It was all a direct impact of Beatty not being out there.

Beatty getting hurt was one of the best things that happened to us this year.

Comment

Beatty shouldn't start. He's a backup swing OT. Our line was significantly improved when Beatty got hurt. Sacks went down, our run game was less pathetic. It was all a direct impact of Beatty not being out there.

Beatty getting hurt was one of the best things that happened to us this year.

Eh, sacks went down from 1.9 when Beatty was out there to 1.5 when Diehl was. Or if you include the playoffs, Eli was actually sacked more when Diehl was out there.

Our running game sucked just as much. We had a resurgence for a few games (namely when Baas was out).

I'm perfectly happy with Beatty being the LT next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information