Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm not worried about Sanu's speed. He'll be fine.

    And yeah, Mayock shitted on Taze. I need to see some games from the guy. I saw 1 game, and a highlight reel. Hardly enough to make a proper judgement on the guy.

    But ASU barely plays on national TV. So I'm gonna have a hard time tracking down any tv footage of the guy.

    Comment


    • Reese knows what he's doing, i agree that we see restructures across the board. Isn't Rolle receiving less this year? If I remember correctly he had a front loaded contract.

      Cruz and JPP should get extensions right away.

      Comment


      • Rolle has the 2nd biggest cap hit this year. It's at $9,100,000 million this year and goes up $200,000 the next 2 years.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Rolle has the 2nd biggest cap hit this year. It's at $9,100,000 million this year and goes up $200,000 the next 2 years.
          yeah...thats a lot... Kenny Phillips deserves that contract waaaay more than Rolle. But oh well.

          I think Sanu is a good player, but I don't see the open field running that our other receivers do so well. Thats not a question of speed, its a question of wiggle and deception.

          Comment


          • Also when I think of it, Moss would be amazing for this offense except that his route tree is very limited. Although Eli, one of the best deep ball QB's in the league right now, + Moss, the best deep ball WR ever = not fair.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
              yeah...thats a lot... Kenny Phillips deserves that contract waaaay more than Rolle. But oh well.

              I think Sanu is a good player, but I don't see the open field running that our other receivers do so well. Thats not a question of speed, its a question of wiggle and deception.
              I don't think KP deserves it more than Rolle. Rolle seems to be everywhere even on the LOS and he is the vocal leader. KP's potential seemed to be cut by his injury. I still remember reading mini camp, and training camp reports about KP. Guy was amazing! It seems like he is invisible out there at times. Maybe it's a function of him being 2938190238912 yards back of the LOS, but I feel like he went from someone with sick potential to just avg to above avg.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                I don't think KP deserves it more than Rolle. Rolle seems to be everywhere even on the LOS and he is the vocal leader. KP's potential seemed to be cut by his injury. I still remember reading mini camp, and training camp reports about KP. Guy was amazing! It seems like he is invisible out there at times. Maybe it's a function of him being 2938190238912 yards back of the LOS, but I feel like he went from someone with sick potential to just avg to above avg.
                I agree with this. Rolle is one of my favorite players on the Giants. He is awesome, and we desperately need his presence in the backfield both on and off the field. It was such a shame what happened to Phillips, because he was about to break out in a big way when he got injured. But he's still a good player, like you said here!


                A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

                Originally posted by Forenci
                JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

                Comment


                • I know it will never happen, but I dream of this guy on the outside opposite Nicks with Cruz in the slot:

                  If only we had more money this offseason

                  SPLOOSH

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                    I know it will never happen, but I dream of this guy on the outside opposite Nicks with Cruz in the slot:

                    If only we had more money this offseason
                    Yeah that would be awesome! If we had the cap space and offered him a contract we would only have to give up #32 in this draft. That would be worth it to say the least. I think the Patriots are going to make him an offer if the Steelers doesn't tag him.


                    A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

                    Originally posted by Forenci
                    JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ge-payday.html

                      Why Cruz won't get a huge payday article.

                      Comment


                      • Boy, were we in rough shape when Coughlin arrived in 2004!

                        http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=435639

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                          Boy, were we in rough shape when Coughlin arrived in 2004!

                          http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=435639
                          Haha, and they didn't even mention CB. The two Wills would drive me crazy.

                          Comment


                          • Will Allen was the best tackling Giants CB I've seen.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • and will peterson bought my aunt her dog, so he's all good in my book
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                              Comment


                              • Except Will Allen couldn't cover and Will Peterson couldn't stay healthy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information