Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what I remember? Chase being awesome. Picking off Rodgers. Picking off Brady. Being awesome. And being awesome.

Why the **** do I love Chase so much?
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I remember Chase being awesome live at the Super Bowl!!! He was about a foot away from slapping my hand and then security made us leave. Bitches.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• he's just an awesome guy. 0 regard for his body, plays smart and just an awesome guy.

Also, I wonder if this hinders us from getting Stevie Beau or Khaseem next year Zak :/
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• How long is the deal Chase signed? Cause as of right now, we still don't have a long term solution at MIKE

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Only 1 year.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              he's just an awesome guy. 0 regard for his body, plays smart and just an awesome guy.

Also, I wonder if this hinders us from getting Stevie Beau or Khaseem next year Zak :/
              I like Greene but not for the Giants. Beau I'm not sure about. The 2 current Rutgers players I want on the Giants are Ryan and Coleman. Both 1st rounders and if Coleman puts it together the sky's the limit. It will be the first time I'm saying this but I can see Coleman as a top 15 pick possibly top 10. No bull. It all depends on his development though.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Can you guys ever use full names for us non-Rutgers fans. It's always cute pet names when you guys talk about them. I mean I know it's hard for scotty to type their full name when he is only typing with one hand, but I would like to know who we are talking about.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  Can you guys ever use full names for us non-Rutgers fans. It's always cute pet names when you guys talk about them. I mean I know it's hard for scotty to type their full name when he is only typing with one hand, but I would like to know who we are talking about.
                  In that paragraph it was Khaseem Greene(LB), Steve Beauharnais(LB), and Brandon Coleman(WR). Coleman is 6'6 and fast as ****. If he puts it together I'll never stop talking about him.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Khassem Greene is the convert safety who was DPOY Big east last year at LB. He'd fill the Grant role perfectly if we feel Sash can't do it or want to duplicate it with Greene. Beauharnis is a more traditional LBer whom I LOVE. Probably a 4th round guy at this point IMO, but i love him. Just a great all around LBer. Logan Ryan is the next great RU corner. Just so sound in every aspect of the game. All those guys are seniors except Logan, he's a junior. Coleman is a super stud freak...if he puts it together as Zak said. 6'6, blazing speed, freak jumping ability. Gonna be a sophomore this year, so we're all expecting big things
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Thanks guys, I will keep an eye for them. If you got questions about any Buckeyes ask me :D

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Chase! <3333

Comment

• Justin Tuck on Eli Manning's 'Top 100' ranking: 'That's a joke'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

Comment

• I like our team, we got each other's backs, you see that even guys who are shown by media to be cancers like Osi back up and give the reality. He knows the Giants can't afford to put a lot of money in their DE specifically, and that he would take JPP and Tuck without question over himself. We got a good group of players and people on this team.

Comment

• Osi is/was the furthest thing from a cancer. Media sucks.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I really don't feel good about going into the season with Beatty as our starting LT.

I just don't think he's a starting caliber LT in this league. He's a backup swingman to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information