Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd assume Horton. Sash has a year with us and did ok on specials. Horton's coming off injury IIRC and only had like half of a TREMENDOUS season for washington then just kinda fell off
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Grant said it but I don't think we re-sign him unless someone gets hurt. I don't see how we're going to play a lot of that 3rd S look this year making his sign unnecessary.
      Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 07-21-2012, 11:47 AM.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Our team is so deep, I expect us to lose alot of guys off the 53 that we don't want to lose.

Comment

• QB: Eli, Carr (2)

RB Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Scott (4)

FB: Hynoski (1)

WR: Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Barden, JJ, Hixon (6)

TE: Pascoe, Robinson, Bennett (3)

OT: Diehl, Beatty, Brewer (3)

OG: Snee, Boothe, Petrus (3)

OC: Baas (1)

DE: Tuck, JPP, Osi, Trattou (4)

DT: Canty, Linval, Austin, Bernard (4)

LB: Boley, Rivers, Williams, Chase, Herz, Kiwi (6)

CB: Prince, Webster, TT, Hosley, Bing (?) (one of our 3rd tier CB's, whoever beats it out) (5)

S: Rolle, KP, Grant, Sash (4)

K: Tynes (1)

P: Steve (1)

LS: DeOssie (1)

That's 49 right there. I think we keep 6 CB's to make it 50, another OL or LB as well. And I did this VERY quickly, so I know I'm forgetting guys
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Our team is so deep, I expect us to lose alot of guys off the 53 that we don't want to lose.
            Absolutely. We're going to lose 2 or 3 guys that get picked up by other teams and do pretty well. I'm convinced of that.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm really excited about Rueben Randle. I really hope he can pick up the system quickly.

The more I see of him, the more excited I get.

Comment

• I'm just pumped to see everyone in the first preseason game. Randle and Wilson included.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I just pray for no injuries. Please. No injuries please.

Comment

• Has Adrien Robinson made any noise for you guys yet, or hard to tell without pads? Is it kind of a foregone conclusion that he's going to be the starter next year or will that depend on how he develops/plays? He was certainly interesting to me coming out, and looks like a guy that if brought along slowly you could have something there.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I just pray for no injuries. Please. No injuries please.
                      We should all get together and make some kind of peace offering this year to appease the gods.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He impressed without pads, but that's not saying much. We won't know anything until training camp and preseason.

I think Bennett will start for us, and Robinson will be brought along slowly. We typically redshirt rookies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          We should all get together and make some kind of peace offering this year to appease the gods.
                          To be fair, the football gods have been good to us. We don't want them to think we're spoiled.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Has Adrien Robinson made any noise for you guys yet, or hard to tell without pads? Is it kind of a foregone conclusion that he's going to be the starter next year or will that depend on how he develops/plays? He was certainly interesting to me coming out, and looks like a guy that if brought along slowly you could have something there.
                            No noise at all. He couldn't participate in OTA's because he was still going to school at Cincy. TE for 2013 is up in the air big time. We'll have to see if we turn Martellus into a functioning pass catcher this year.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

To be fair, the football gods have been good to us. We don't want them to think we're spoiled.
                              This is very true but I would just to love to see what this team can do at full strength. If there are injuries at least let them be month long instead of season long.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                No noise at all. He couldn't participate in OTA's because he was still going to school at Cincy. TE for 2013 is up in the air big time. We'll have to see if we turn Martellus into a functioning pass catcher this year.
                                Didn't he play in a rookie mini camp or something? I remember hearing about how he made some impressive catches?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information