This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Didn't he play in a rookie mini camp or something? I remember hearing about how he made some impressive catches?
    Yeah I believe he was in the initial 2 day mini camp for rookies and younger players. I should have said 10% noise.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd like to see him give us the potential to run some 2 TE sets this year. I don't want us relying on the 3 WR set so much this year. We were completely reliant on it last year.

If our 3 WRs didn't do their job, we were ineffective on offense.

Comment

I'd like to see him give us the potential to run some 2 TE sets this year. I don't want us relying on the 3 WR set so much this year. We were completely reliant on it last year.

If our 3 WRs didn't do their job, we were ineffective on offense.
        I want to see 2 RB sets. We never had both Jacobs and Bradshaw on the field at the same time. Bradshaw and Wilson will be able to create some good matchup problems if they are on the field together.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of 2 RB sets. Unless 1 of the 2 RBs can be a FB/RB hybrid like the old school FBs.

Bc you can treat a 2 RB set the same as a 3 WR set, just put a nickel or big nickel package out there and be effective against it, and that set is limited in it's vertical ability in the passing game, and limited in it's run blocking in the run game.

It would use more redirection to create lanes, and I don't think our offense or coaching staff is creative enough to do something like that.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of 2 RB sets. Unless 1 of the 2 RBs can be a FB/RB hybrid like the old school FBs.

Bc you can treat a 2 RB set the same as a 3 WR set, just put a nickel or big nickel package out there and be effective against it, and that set is limited in it's vertical ability in the passing game, and limited in it's run blocking in the run game.

It would use more redirection to create lanes, and I don't think our offense or coaching staff is creative enough to do something like that.
            Wilson in space is going to be a big mismatch. It's exactly why we drafted him. Leave Bradshaw in to help pass protect and set Wilson loose. We'll see. Just something new I'd like to see maybe 2 or 3 times a game.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• See I would want him in the backfield on his own then. Just have the TE chip and go, and have Wilson chip and go and we're set.

Or just trust your hot routes when the blitz is coming and let the blitzes come free.

Comment

• We'll see how they utilize him. His pass protection in college was apparently non exsistent so it's going to take some time. I don't want to lose him for the first half of the year because he can't protect Eli.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Speaking of which, I don't understand why it's so hard for RBs to learn how to pick up the blitz.

Wth is so complicated about it?

Comment

Speaking of which, I don't understand why it's so hard for RBs to learn how to pick up the blitz.

Wth is so complicated about it?
                    I'm not sure that's a good question. NYG might have a better answer for us on that. I do know we were really spoiled to have both Jacobs and Bradshaw who are 2 of the best in the game at it.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think a lot if it is that they have never done it before. They are probably always used to being the best athlete on their team, and having the ball in their hand. Up until and in some instances through college, they've probably gotten by on speed and athleticism alone.

Comment

• ugh, sunday night game just realized.

NYC team, defending champs = minimal nice 1pm Sunday games.

Big time first world (champs) problem
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I feel we have a good chance against the Iggles. I know they usually own us but they honestly are not that good. They were overhyped coming into the year again. Like BBD has said in the past, since his first few weeks of play, Vick really has not bad that good. He has continued to decline and has been turning the ball over at an incredible rate. He's been really bad this year.

They're just overrated. They should probably be 0-3. They almost lost to the Browns...
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                            I feel we have a good chance against the Iggles. I know they usually own us but they honestly are not that good. They were overhyped coming into the year again. Like BBD has said in the past, since his first few weeks of play, Vick really has not bad that good. He has continued to decline and has been turning the ball over at an incredible rate. He's been really bad this year.

They're just overrated. They should probably be 0-3. They almost lost to the Browns...
                            I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves but honestly the Eagles suck. They should be 0-3 it's shocking how they have squeaked to 2-1. They own us historically the last few years, but right now we should spank them if Fewell doesn't go full ****** and Eli doesn't get bored. Maybe some decent redzone play calling by Gilbride would be nice, but that's not necessary since that doesn't seem to be a part of our super bowl formula.

We better win this weekend. I'll be enraged if we don't.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• I saw the Cowboys took a knee yesterday. That pissed me off, after Jones said the play should be disallowed.

Comment

• Garrett and Jones aren't getting along.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information