X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Garrett and Jones aren't getting along.
    I see. And Schiano was douchey again. Did you see that article on how he used to treat the NFL scouts when they came to Rutgers?

Comment

• That article was pure BS. A kill piece for no reason.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm not impressed with the Eagles either, but we all know, they can turn it around instantly. Never count out an Andy Reid team. He always gets them together just when you think they're dead.

We have to blitz Vick all day long. I really hope Fewell doesn't play him conservative. Vick can't handle A gap pressure, we need to hammer the A gap all game. Our Ends can create edge pressure, let them do their thing. But blitz that A gap all night long.

Jam those WRs and blitz the A gap. We have to keep forcing turnovers vs them, bc if they don't turn it over vs us, it could be a tough game. I know we'll turn it over vs them, Eli always does. Philly just frustrates him like no other team. So we have to win that turnover battle. We gotta force sacks and turnovers.

This game is always close, and always ugly. I really hope we can pull it out. We can't lose 2 division games so early in the season. Can't do it.

Comment

• I think we shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves, we should just focus on getting the win this week. There are no bonus points for style.

Sure the Eagles haven't been playing well, but like every team they will be working on getting better. They have a lot to improve, but if things click they will be very tough plus we all know they have given us matchup problems at times.
          Never under estimate the Eagles for sure. Having said that I hope we smash them :-)

As far a the Panthers not bringing their A game, there may be truth in that, however, you could argue that the Giants didn't let them play the game they wanted. In the end it doesn't matter, we have the win and that is what counts.

More than anything I think our season will come down to quality depth and the ability of the next guy to step up. When asked our guys have gotten the job done. Barden and Brown have proven they can be effective weapons in their own right and will likely feature more in the rotation. It also means we can likely rotate a little more.

Comment

• Am I the only one feeling a loss here? After having a lot of time off after stomping a no-show Carolina squad, against a reeling eagles team? Just seems like the recipe for an absolute clusterfuck performance from us.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• we'll see where we are as a team, physically and mental make up. We could have a good chance here, to get a division win against the eagles, and then get a win against the Browns. A nice 4-1 start would be fantastic, heading into the san fran game
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                Am I the only one feeling a loss here? After having a lot of time off after stomping a no-show Carolina squad, against a reeling eagles team? Just seems like the recipe for an absolute clusterfuck performance from us.
                This^

Typical Giants let down game coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  This^

Typical Giants let down game coming up.
                  No. We'll beat the Eagles on the road and then the let down will be to the Browns at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    No. We'll beat the Eagles on the road and then the let down will be to the Browns at home.
                    Haha I agree that this scenario is much more likely. Huge road division win and then come home where we suck and lose to one of the worst teams in football.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If we manage to win this week we're guaranteed to lose to the Browns.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

If we manage to win this week we're guaranteed to lose to the Browns.
                        As for confidence I really feel fine about this game right now. The Eagles OL is terrible. I always trust Eli to get us points.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah, but we're gunna turn the ball over and this'll probably be Philly's only turnover free game all year.

BK

Comment

• Stop being negative nellies here. We won 2 Super Bowls have a talented roster and an MVP candidate and probable HOF in his prime. Enjoy it! When we get knocked out for the year we can mope.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm not being negative. Games this early in the season aren't all important, so while I'm expecting a loss in the next two weeks that won't be the end of the world, especially if it's the Browns game, cause then we'll definitely beat the 9ers.

BK

Comment

Am I the only one feeling a loss here? After having a lot of time off after stomping a no-show Carolina squad, against a reeling eagles team? Just seems like the recipe for an absolute clusterfuck performance from us.
                                It's possible. I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm more confident in this Eagles match up than usual though. No more Asante (who owns Eli) doesn't hurt either.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information