Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly just has our number. They're the 1 team that always confused him.

Comment

• Confused Eli? He usually has 1 mediocre game against them and 1 great game per annum. If you go back the last few years you'll see what I mean. I think it's more of a defensive issue against their offense over the years.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well, maybe I'm thinking too much of Asante. Asante owned Eli. Yes, I know Eli got him too, but Asante really knew how to read Eli very well.

Our OL vs that wide 9 is scary too. And we have Perry Fewell.

I'm just saying, I think they're like 7-1 vs us the past 4 years. They have our number.

Comment

• You can't use they have our number after you used the Cowboys were due against us haha. You basically are looking for the negative. Our defensive front 7 against that OL can be just as scary. Also, if we can run the ball like last week the Wide 9 will take themselves right out of the game.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Bradshaw is playing. Our run game will take a hit.

Comment

• We'll see how the coaching staff deals with it. They can't just relegate Brown to the bench for 25 carries of Bradshaw.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm with you GF, I have a good feeling about this game as well. Coughlin/Eli history shows that we will start no worse than 4-2. We never have with those two. The most realistic scenario is that we win the next two games, before we lose against the 49ers.

But I could easily see us delivering a WTF-game against the Browns as well. We could lose that one, and win on the road against the 49ers instead.

But I have a really good feeling about this game. Vick will keep throwing INTs, Eli will lead our O down the field, and we will win this next game.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• well, I'm playing against Brown this week in fantasy, so let's hope that Bradshaw does well, and at the very least, takes all the TD's!

or, we can just sling it around with Eli, because that's always awesome as hell to watch because Eli=sexy
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Nicks, Rivers, and Hosley not practicing. I'm assuming Nicks back tomorrow. Rivers and Hosley have those damn hamstring issues that cause problems all year.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
                      I'm with you GF, I have a good feeling about this game as well. Coughlin/Eli history shows that we will start no worse than 4-2. We never have with those two. The most realistic scenario is that we win the next two games, before we lose against the 49ers.

But I could easily see us delivering a WTF-game against the Browns as well. We could lose that one, and win on the road against the 49ers instead.

But I have a really good feeling about this game. Vick will keep throwing INTs, Eli will lead our O down the field, and we will win this next game.
                      I know you're new, but the giants beating the Eagles and Browns, but losing to the 9ers is the least likely way for us to get to 4-2.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        I know you're new, but the giants beating the Eagles and Browns, but losing to the 9ers is the least likely way for us to get to 4-2.
                        on paper it's the most likely, with us, it's the least. classic giants
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Everyone here would be happy with a 3-1 start and a 1-1 division start. Flipping this into a W since we lost at home to the Boys is fine.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            on paper it's the most likely, with us, it's the least. classic giants
                            It's a big part of what I love so much about this team. We defy common sense at every opportunity.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                              It's a big part of what I love so much about this team. We defy common sense at every opportunity.
                              No one could ever argue the Coughlin/Eli era hasn't kept us all on the edge of our seats. Up is down, down is up and so on. It's been entertaining for sure and has given us way too much time to waste on here.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sounds like Bradshaw is starting too? Sometimes Tom is too loyal to his veterans. Bradshaw is washed up. He's a solid back if you give him great blocking but we just don't have the offensive line for that. We need Wilson or Brown to make something happen. One cut and go. Bradshaw just runs into the backs of the offensive line and gets tackled.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information