Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't disagree at all but let's see what Bradshaw can do now that he knows his job is on the line.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• NFL Network Tonight: A football life
      Tom Coughlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
        I know you're new, but the giants beating the Eagles and Browns, but losing to the 9ers is the least likely way for us to get to 4-2.
        Oh I know that, I just meant on paper, lol. I agree, the Giants tend to defy logic more often than not. But IDK, I think this years team will be a bit more predictable.

And on paper the Giants should be a better team than the Eagles. I have a feeling it will show on the field sunday night as well.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
        JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          Sounds like Bradshaw is starting too? Sometimes Tom is too loyal to his veterans. Bradshaw is washed up. He's a solid back if you give him great blocking but we just don't have the offensive line for that. We need Wilson or Brown to make something happen. One cut and go. Bradshaw just runs into the backs of the offensive line and gets tackled.
          I want us to use Bradshaw as a third down back, with the occasional carry on early downs. He's still a great pass blocker, and an adequate pass-catcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
            NFL Network Tonight: A football life
            Tom Coughlin
            That Madden voicemail was the tits.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              That Madden voicemail was the tits.
              You never realize how much of an impact being a coach is on your family. I thought it was very insightful to hear how his rough years with us and fire coughlin, and the media/fans effected his family. Seeing his daughter cry was a powerful scene I thought.

Just to see his family life makes me respect him more. Also makes me respect his wife taking care of 4 kids. This has to be the best Giants related show.

Comment

• I agree. That was excellent. Judy Coughlin who I've never even heard talk was just fantastic.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It was a really good episode. After that hour I not only have deep respect for Coughlin the coach, but also Tom Coughlin the person. Looks to be a genuinely great guy, as well as a strong leader.

And I gained so much respect for Judy Coughlin. That's the sort of girl you marry. Strong, independent and loyal.

Comment

• i love when he says he is man enough to admit to them that he loves them. That 2011-2012 team felt like it was such a close team all around

Comment

• That's the sort of girl you marry. Strong, independent and loyal.
                      That's the perfect thing. He really is a lucky guy to marry someone with those amazing qualities.

Comment

• ****, i missed it :(
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• It was good. Ray Lewis had the best one so far, but the Coughlin one was good.

I actually wanted them to go over his success in Jacksonville more. They didn't focus on that enough. Or his proven track record since his college days of being an upset coach.

Comment

• I can't take Ray Lewis seriously so I turned it off. He's a murderer so I don't know how anyone can respect the guy. It actually bothers me Rice looks up to him so much.

I wish the Coughlin thing was 2 hours long.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ouch.

I want to believe Ray. I really do. But I don't...

I'll say this about Ray. In life, we all make mistakes. Some of us make great mistakes. Mistakes that we can't take back. What you do after that mistake can help redeem some of your character. Not all of it, you can never bring those lives back, but if you truly feel guilt and remorse and do your best moving forward to try to be the best person you can be, then I can't fault you for trying.

I think Ray did it. And I think he realizes what a terrible mistake he made, and he's trying to live his life to make up for it. He'll never make up for it, but at the same time, I find myself not hating him for trying to correct his ways.

Comment

• That's fair BBD. He hasn't been in any kind of trouble since so I think you're right that he definitely learned from that night. It's just the preachiness that gets to me.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information