Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's his left knee while he had the surgery on his right foot. Maybe it really wouldn't be the worst idea to designate IR him.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• nicks being doubtful and hosley out makes me wanna cry
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        nicks being doubtful and hosley out makes me wanna cry
        I loved Hosley as a draft prospect, but we really can't be too surprised about him being injured again. He had injuries in college that he had to deal with and that was on his scouting report. The dude is fast and quick, but frail. That's why I loved Brandon Boykin so much more... makes me sick that the Eagles got him so late and he's doing so good for them.

Comment

• Boley, Rolle, Snee, Webster questionable.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Boley, Rolle, Snee, Webster questionable.
            WHAT THE ****

I expect Rolle and Webster to play though
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              WHAT THE ****

I expect Rolle and Webster to play though
              Ummmmmm go Scarlet Knights! Forenci will pay for his transgressions tomorrow.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Omg, I want to take the biggest dump on Connecticut tomorrow.

Sorry Forenci. But **** Connecticut.

Comment

• I don't know why I always get so pissed when people discredit Eli. I don't understand what the poor guy has to do at this point. I also vowed I would never discuss him again in the NFL Forum but I just can't help myself.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nicks' injuries cloud his Giants future

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-giants-future

And that issue is this: Can the Giants realistically expect to keep both Nicks and Cruz long-term? And if not, which should they pick?
                    Except, of course, for this little matter of the injuries. Nicks is no stranger to leg problems. He missed two games in his rookie season, three in his second season and one last year, and this year's count is already up to three. He also missed training camp this season due to the foot bone he broke in spring practice. No matter how highly you think of him (and I do think quite highly of him), this is his fourth year and he's had injuries in all four that have cost him games. That stuff matters when assessing a player's value.

Comment

• Since you bring that up I'm very surprised we haven't locked up any of our younger players yet.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I posted an Eli stats in this thread a while back about times we throw downfield. If you can find it it's a good one. I will see on BBI if someone has it.

Comment

• I give up arguing about Eli. I vowed not to do it anymore. Whatever like I've said the last 2 or 3 years all of us here know what we have.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...content_stream

NFL.com QB rankings article.

Here are some stats posted on BBI.

109 -- Passing attempts of longer than 20 yards by Eli Manning in 2011, 20 more than the next quarterback in the deep-ball rankings.

88.5 -- Percentage of drop-backs on which Eli Manning was pressured but avoided being sacked, the best escape rate in the league (minimum: 100 pressures).

220 -- League-high number of plays on which Giants linemen allowed such pressure, 15 more than any other team.

All of that gives you even more info on how good Manning was last season, and how bad the offensive line was. It makes the 4,933 yards passing and all of those comebacks seem even more amazing..

Comment

• I am creating a stat dumping thread so we have stuff easily accessible. I hate posting stuff and then going back where to find it.

Comment

• If the giants don't win I will most definitely need to be on suicide watch, this week has ****** me sideways.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information