Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news Nicks made the trip to SF. Looks like he'll be a go. Bad news is that Diehl also made the trip.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Good news Nicks made the trip to SF. Looks like he'll be a go. Bad news is that Diehl also made the trip.
      its not a bad thing, if he's ineffective then we can make a change. at least theres that option

Comment

• Wrong thread
        Last edited by bigbluedefense; 10-13-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Ohhhh hey guyz!
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Damn streak came to an end! What the hell!

Comment

• that was one of the most satisfying regular seasons we've had in a long time
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• This team is insane. Enjoy it.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Anyway real quick random thoughts.

The OL is back. What a game. I'm sorry Forenci. Beatty is the real deal.

Kiwi on the DL was huge. He was excellent and the LB's were fine without him. Thanks for adjusting Perry.

Rolle's best game as a Giant. Huge without Kenny. At the end of the day Antrel was balling.

Nicks looks hurt still. I'm a little scared hopefully he just continues to heal.

Wilson is explosive. I didn't like the pick but I was wrong as usual. 20 carries for him is going to get us yards. The field position he will give us is even better. DANGEROUS.

Eli is a stud.

Cruz just a cocksmain. How do we get them both signed long term?

JPP amazing as always. His numbers will be there like we've all been saying.

Prince slowly turning. If he stays healthy Reese nails it again.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What streak?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      What streak?
                      Eli had like 40 games or more with 200+ plus passing yards. We could have continued it easily but the staff was lazy.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Oh. Eh, who cares. Why jeopardize injuries for a record? You know my motto, just win. **** stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Oh. Eh, who cares. Why jeopardize injuries for a record? You know my motto, just win. **** stats.
                          Ohh come on BBD. He needed 7 yards. We ran a million runs in a row. Whatever though this team is frustrating but so enjoyable.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ohh come on BBD. He needed 7 yards. We ran a million runs in a row. Whatever though this team is frustrating but so enjoyable.
                            Oh, well in that case we were dumb. But whatever. Eli is going to the HOF, don't worry about it.

Comment

Anyway real quick random thoughts.

The OL is back. What a game. I'm sorry Forenci. Beatty is the real deal.

Kiwi on the DL was huge. He was excellent and the LB's were fine without him. Thanks for adjusting Perry.

Rolle's best game as a Giant. Huge without Kenny. At the end of the day Antrel was balling.

Nicks looks hurt still. I'm a little scared hopefully he just continues to heal.

Wilson is explosive. I didn't like the pick but I was wrong as usual. 20 carries for him is going to get us yards. The field position he will give us is even better. DANGEROUS.

Eli is a stud.

Cruz just a cocksmain. How do we get them both signed long term?

JPP amazing as always. His numbers will be there like we've all been saying.

Prince slowly turning. If he stays healthy Reese nails it again.

I think I noticed Fewell changing it up the most out of all of the things you've said. He used Jacquain a lot more, rotated ends, and shifted our DL in to DT occasionally. Once Rivers comes back we can roll with a much better coverage linebacker/blitzing group. Kiwi is not good enough in space, so now we just have more depth at DE, so I feel like we will waive Ojomo when Canty comes back.

I still don't understand why we were lining up in 1 and 2 WR sets so often, we could've been a lot easier on ourselves with the 4 and 5 WR sets but whatever, we knew they'd be susceptible to the pass. Wilson needs to be weaned into more carries, he's just too good at eating up space to keep him on the bench.

We can be scary good if we have a good gameplan and play players where they should play. It took us a while to get on the right foot, but I think this game was it.

Comment

• Rivers was in today but Perry might have had his best game as a coach.

You were right about the spread even though we didn't do it. Willis was off the field when we went that way. Excellent film work!
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information