Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garafolo is reporting that the Giants are interested in Poz. I am disappoint.

I really hope we don't, he's spoiled goods and he doesn't solve anything. All he does is prevent us from going after linebackers in the upcoming draft.

I dunno about this one guys.

Comment

• I'm with you BBD, I have no interest in Poz.

Comment

• We'll see. Garafolo is the best but maybe he's getting some bad info here.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Garafolo is money though. I can't remember when he's been wrong about this kind of stuff.

Comment

• BBD, is Garo reporting this on Twitter? I don't see anything by him on nj.com.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Reading the article on his blog it more says Poz is interested in playing for us, rather then our interest in him. Is there another reference somewhere?

Comment

• No Poz. I don't want that bum on my team.

Comment

• Sorry guys, it was a tweet from Garafolo that linked me to an article written by Zach Berman of the Star Ledger. So it's not really Garafolo reporting it. I should've read the author of the link, my bad.

Yeah, it sounds like Poz is interested, but we've heard for awhile now the rumors that we might look at him. Him publicly acknowledging interest in us just adds to the smoke.

Comment

• Yeah I don't think Reese is really going to be interested. There's the Fewell connection but besides that not much else to go on besides Poz saying he'd be interested in us. What LB wouldn't be though with the DL and DB's we have.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah, I hope we stay away. Our priority needs to be our own guys. I'd like us to keep as many of them as possible. Coffield is a goner, but everyone else needs to stay.

I'm disappointed that we were unable to move Coffield for a draft pick when we had the chance. Now we basically lost him for nothing.

Comment

• Well he had a great year for us last year and we got the best sack dance ever so I'm fine with it. He wants to stay also so maybe we can get him back somehow even though I don't expect it.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ya the Cofield dance see the sig. If we can keep him we should if it is not to expensive.

Comment

• I want him back but only for the right price. I doubt it though, he's made it very clear he wants a big pay day, and I doubt we can give it to him. I doubt we want to give it to him, it doesn't seem like management feels he's worth that kind of contract, and I agree with them.

Comment

• Bah, I've never been a Poz fan so hopefully it's just rumor.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• To be fair to Poz, he isn't a bad player. He just doesn't solve anything for us. And he has very questionable health. It's just not a good fit.

I've always felt, if we're going to replace Goff, we need to do so with an athlete. Otherwise, there's no point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information