This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    I could totally see us losing to the skins and beating the cowboys. I'm expect a win in Dallas, but next week just seems like the ultimate trap game, division opponent, at home, after this 9ers stomping the week before going down to Dallas, etc. I think we should be able to pull it off cause Washington's defense is terrible right now and we've done pretty well with mobile QBs, but that game makes me extremely nervous.
    Well you were spot on with your predictions over these last three games, so I can't really disagree :) But if the Coughlin stats holds up, we will win our next two games and get off to our regular 6-2 start, before we start our inevitable november collapse with losses to the Steelers and Bengals. Luckily we have our bye week in november this year!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
    JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Now that's the offensive philosophy I like in a way. Just that aggressive we are going to score every single drive. YOU stop us! No freaking clock killing, quarter killing mentality. It is amazing the numbers Aaron Rodgers puts up in MUCH less passing attempts than Brees. It's just amazing.

6 freaking TDs. If we ever let ELi do that i'd bust the biggest nut in my pants!

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
        Now that's the offensive philosophy I like in a way. Just that aggressive we are going to score every single drive. YOU stop us! No freaking clock killing, quarter killing mentality. It is amazing the numbers Aaron Rodgers puts up in MUCH less passing attempts than Brees. It's just amazing.

6 freaking TDs. If we ever let ELi do that i'd bust the biggest nut in my pants!
        We're doing better than the packers this year, did better last year and our second most recent SB is only 5 years ago, I'd say Coughlin and co are doing it right.

Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
        Well you were spot on with your predictions over these last three games, so I can't really disagree :) But if the Coughlin stats holds up, we will win our next two games and get off to our regular 6-2 start, before we start our inevitable november collapse with losses to the Steelers and Bengals. Luckily we have our bye week in november this year!
        I think you're probably right, but this washington game is going to be a lot like the Browns game, where we're going to come out flat and they're going to have to slap us around until the team shows up.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
          Now that's the offensive philosophy I like in a way. Just that aggressive we are going to score every single drive. YOU stop us! No freaking clock killing, quarter killing mentality. It is amazing the numbers Aaron Rodgers puts up in MUCH less passing attempts than Brees. It's just amazing.

WHO CARES

I rather play conservative and not give my opponents more film to study.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER
            I don't think NY played down the SKins. But I do think the Giants were capable of playing better on offense throwing the football.

I don't think there's much more the Giants could have done against the Skins and RGIII. We ran for almost 300 yards. That's not playing down to your opponent, that's just not being real strong at stopping the run and not having a great gameplan for slowing down a QB capable of rushing for 100 yards on his own.

Basically I think the SKins more than match up against the Giants D. Trent Williams stoned every Giants pass rusher he faced today and the Oline as a whole is improved. We might have the top rookie RB in the NFL this season, and RGIII is everything he was hyped to be.

Eli wasn't on target on several passes in the first half but he finished strong.

IMO the Giants are a team when they're playing a squad they believe is elite, manage to step up their game. Or when their backs are against the wall and are playing a little desperate.

I still think this SKins team is better than the one that beat the Giants twice last season.
            This. RG3 is the real deal. Wow. He's gonna terrorize our division in the coming years. I'm very impressed with your offensive scheme. It's very creative. The Skins are a good team, they'll develop into a contender in a couple of years.

I was extremely impressed with Bob. He's gonna be a stud.

Comment

• Injuries will take their toll and he'll lose speed. I'm not worried. The offensive scheme fits him now but give the NFL time and they'll figure it out.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• As for the Giants, wow. Gotta love it man. We're spoiled. Eli had his worst game of the season but in typical Eli fashion he wins the game at the end. I hate Perry Fewell.

We run a Cover 2 defense. I hate that scheme. But that's what we run. Bend but don't break, get turnovers, rely almost exclusively on front 4 pressure. We're a cover 2 defense. I hate it.

Comment

• Prince is developing into a stud too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Injuries will take their toll and he'll lose speed. I'm not worried. The offensive scheme fits him now but give the NFL time and they'll figure it out.
                    But he'll adjust too. I'm not saying the redskins are gonna own the division, but Bob is the real deal. Gotta give him credit man. He looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      This. RG3 is the real deal. Wow. He's gonna terrorize our division in the coming years. I'm very impressed with your offensive scheme. It's very creative. The Skins are a good team, they'll develop into a contender in a couple of years.

I was extremely impressed with Bob. He's gonna be a stud.
                      Actually I am not impressed with him. More impressed with that system. Just a great job in making it hard to read your keys of run and pass. Every play is hard to distinguish. Heck of a play design by their staff and ballsy play calling. That system scares me. Bob I wasn't impressed with. When shanny retires and if his son goes to another team I want to see bob run a traditional offense. If he does well then kudos to him. I think he is perfect for the current system and made a few good throws bu5 overall I came away unimpressed.

Comment

• Bob has been very impressive but he's still got so much further to go before I start worrying about the Redskins contending for the division.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          But he'll adjust too. I'm not saying the redskins are gonna own the division, but Bob is the real deal. Gotta give him credit man. He looks good.
                          Don't get me wrong he made some great throws and he can obviously run. Like NYG just said though it's the system right now that gives him easy reads on the pass. They don't take many shots and a lot of trouble for us was on quick patterns. He made some big mistakes also as a rookie usually does. I want to see him the second half of the year when teams have more tape on him before I make any sweeping declarations.

Prince was GREAT today. I think they threw at him once and it was incomplete. I know the Redskins don't have much in the WR department but man he took care of business. He actually does remind somewhat of good Webster.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Don't get me wrong he made some great throws and he can obviously run. Like NYG just said though it's the system right now that gives him easy reads on the pass. They don't take many shots and a lot of trouble for us was on quick patterns. He made some big mistakes also as a rookie usually does. I want to see him the second half of the year when teams have more tape on him before I make any sweeping declarations.

Prince was GREAT today. I think they threw at him once and it was incomplete. I know the Redskins don't have much in the WR department but man he took care of business. He actually does remind somewhat of good Webster.
                            Glad to see I'm not the only one that sees a lot of prime C-Web in Prince. Kid's just blown me away with how well he sticks to NFL receivers, I loved him coming out and he's everything I hoped he'd be when. Just gotta stay healthy now and not become the next Aaron Ross or Terrell Thomas.

BK

Comment

• Yup health is always a prime factor. I also want to see him stick more #1's. Next week against Dallas when he is on Austin or Dez will be telling.

Webster's hammy problem is contributing a lot to his suckiness this year.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah Prince has been fantastic. Him playing well and being healthy gives us options for the draft. If he and Hosley play well we might be able to solve CB via free agency instead of investing a high draft pick.

I mean, you can never have too many CB's, but it lets us move it down a bit on our priority list.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information