Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair to Fewell, as much as I hate that style, we did hold them to 13 points for most of the game before Eli turned it over.

But to counter that, they shot themselves in the foot twice that negated TDs. One with the "legwhip" that I didn't see. The other with the illegal procedure that I also didn't see. That's a 14 point swing on what were 2 questionable calls.

Plus the turnovers we created helped, but how often can you rely on that?

The end result is what matters, and I'm glad for the W. But I just hope we fine tune some things for Dallas.

I'm loving Unicorn btw. That is looking to be a steal. We stole him. I loved Bradshaw's demeanor too. He was clearly not happy with our effort and was trying to kickstart guys and firing them up. This team man, they just don't get up for lesser opponents. I was glad to see Bradshaw not happy about that and letting his teammates know about it.

Comment

• people are calling bradshaw out for yelling at TC but **** it. he was fired up. TC was fired up. I don't like players talking back or yelling at coaches, but it seemed like a heat of the moment thing and they seem fine
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        people are calling bradshaw out for yelling at TC but **** it. he was fired up. TC was fired up. I don't like players talking back or yelling at coaches, but it seemed like a heat of the moment thing and they seem fine
        I don't think Coughlin cares either. Bradshaw is one of his favorites. Always has been.

Comment

• Yeah it's not an issue at all.

I like to see some emotion on the sideline. Not everyone can be Eli. Our nonchalant coolness is good in the sense that it really helps us win close games, but it also hurts us in the sense that this team doesn't get up for easy opponents bc of the nonchalant attitude.

Comment

• I dunno if the numbers check out, but it sure seems like we cause a lot more turnovers under Fewell than we used to, even when we had Spags. Wonder if that's something different the coaches are doing or just having better cover-players.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Fewell has always been known for his D's to give up yards but create more turnovers and that's exactly what we've seen here.

Bradshaw has been pumped ever since he fumbled in the Browns game. He's been a totally different runner since then.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Is anyone else a little surprised we haven't locked up one of our younger guys yet? Are they waiting to find out what the estimated cap might be in a few years?
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  I dunno if the numbers check out, but it sure seems like we cause a lot more turnovers under Fewell than we used to, even when we had Spags. Wonder if that's something different the coaches are doing or just having better cover-players.
                  Zone defense. You play more zone, you'll generate more turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Is anyone else a little surprised we haven't locked up one of our younger guys yet? Are they waiting to find out what the estimated cap might be in a few years?
                    Maybe they're scared after what happened to Steve Smith? Luckily for us, Steve turned their offer down but then got hurt immediately afterwards. Maybe they want to squeeze as many healthy games as they can out of both of them before they start paying them more money?

I have a feeling we franchise 1, and extend the other. Then see if we can extend the other next year. Just a guess on my part.

Comment

• I'm not just talking about Nicks and Cruz. JPP, Joseph, Kenny, and so on.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• JPP has time. Joseph...I don't think he's worth re-signing. Kenny might wind up being an odd man out.

Osi is gonna walk. Beatty needs to do more than play well for a couple of games. Barden is gonna walk. Beckum is gonna walk.

We're gonna have a lot of roster turnover. This core is gonna change a lot over the next 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Zone defense. You play more zone, you'll generate more turnovers.
                          While true it seems more than that, the players seem to go for the strip more instead of just wrapping up and even Web's made some picks that would've bounced right off of his hands back in the day. Seems like Perry just emphasizes it more in practice.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            JPP has time. Joseph...I don't think he's worth re-signing. Kenny might wind up being an odd man out.

Osi is gonna walk. Beatty needs to do more than play well for a couple of games. Barden is gonna walk. Beckum is gonna walk.

We're gonna have a lot of roster turnover. This core is gonna change a lot over the next 2 years.
                            I'd like to see us hold onto Joseph and Kenny. With Osi walking, Tuck's future in the air, rolle coming due for an extension and Canty being gone soon, I think there might end up being more money available than you're predicting.

BK

Comment

• Joseph is very underrated on the D. He's better than Cofield ever was.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Anyone having trouble with this website?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information