Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest disappointment was David Wilson. He might've already ruined by fantasy chances this year. ...and it wasn't just the fumbles. He just looked bad.

Brilliant containment on Dez. That pissed me off too.

Comment

• yeah, C-Web and Rolle and really the whole secondary looked REALLY good. that was pretty cool.

I'll echo the Brewer being buns thing. He was SO BAD
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Pistol can definitely help. The pistol is merely providing your qb with more space without hindering the running concepts out of the formations.

When you go gun, youre limited in your running concepts out of the gun bc of how the RB aligns. In Pistol, you can still align the RB behind the qb and provide the qb with more space to maneuver around pass rushers without him having to waste motion setting out of a drop.

The pistol is something that every offense should run. Playing under center is not necessary. Never has been, it's just the NFL has been late to the party.

Peyton runs pistol in Denver. Eli has twice the mobility of Peyton.

The pistol is good for other systems, but I meant was sure having some mobility helps and you can run out of it very well. It's effectiveness comes when you run option off it. The crux of my point is we won't run it because we are locked with this offense which is similiar to the run and shoot, with heavy sight adjustments. That won't change, much to my displeasure. Our formations haven't changed either that much. See my Xs and Os thread for my game breakdowns.

Another note is that Peyton can do what he wants there. If he says no pistol, their OC won't say Boo. That staff pretty much serves him there. I'd be surprised if Eli went up to the staff and said add that. If that happened, Id give it a shot.

I'd give anything a shot now. LOL.
        Sadly, we are locked to this as long as old man Coughlin is our Hc.
        Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG; 09-09-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• I like the Nets. But in general I follow one single sport at one pro level with one team. So it makes thing easier.

Comment

• i've really cut it down to the Giants and Nets. Used to be pretty big Devils and Yankees fans but have since kinda let that go. It's all Nets and Giants now.

Well, and Rutgers, obviously.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I've been watching a lot less football this year as a whole. I've caught a handful of rams games and a couple of bills games, but other than that and the giants games, I haven't watched much football at all.
              Talkin bought Brodie

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Comment

• I am liking our chances this weekend and actually think we are in good shape to do well over the back end of the season.

I think we can get some momentum going and finish 5-11 or 6-10

Comment

• Man I'm so not looking forward to this game. I'm just hoping it's not too ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Man I'm so not looking forward to this game. I'm just hoping it's not too ugly.
                    How come? The Vikings arent that good and Josh Freeman is starting. We should win.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      How come? The Vikings arent that good and Josh Freeman is starting. We should win.
                      It's like...if we lose it's ugly and I'm sad. And at this point if we win I kinda don't want that either, bc I want to tank for change in the organization and the top 3 draft pick I want.

There's really no winners here. At the same time I just can't root against my team. My brain says I should but I just can't.

It's just a crappy situation.

Comment

• Yeah I can't root for us to lose. I want to see a Giants win even if it does put us in the wrong direction for Clowney.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It's just such a wasted season. Everything that could go wrong this season did.

And when you step back and look at our roster, we really do have a lot of work to do.

The team isn't terrible, but there are significant holes on this team that need to be addressed.

And I firmly believe that a new coaching staff and some fresh schemes that aren't incredibly outdated would be a spark for this team.

Comment

• Meh, at this point I'm all about the loses. Let the Vikings add a w to their record.
                            Talkin bought Brodie

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Comment

• I'm interested to watch Cox tonight.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• *Pause* 10 char

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information