Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've given up on Hoseley btw. Can't stay healthy. Another 3rd round dud.

It's a shame too bc I think he could be a very good player if he stayed healthy. Seems to be a recurring problem with our mid round picks.

I do like McBride a lot though. We might have something with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      I've given up on Hoseley btw. Can't stay healthy. Another 3rd round dud.

It's a shame too bc I think he could be a very good player if he stayed healthy. Seems to be a recurring problem with our mid round picks.

I do like McBride a lot though. We might have something with him.
      And jacobs with a... You guessed it? Hamstring! Again! He is such a waste.

Comment

• Eli is gonna get killed today. We gotta pray.

If I'm Minnesota I'm blitzing all day long. Force those WRs to run the right route quickly on their feet, force those RBs to pass protect, get individual matchups vs that OL, force Eli to set his feet in the face of pressure.

All day long. Should be money in the bank for them.

Comment

• This season is taking so long. LOL. 10 more games!.. Oi Vey!

Jags and Bucs still winless. This game will go a long way if we are going to be in the hunt for Clowney or not. If we win, then for the all the Clowneyphiles, I suggest you guys pretend that he is not even in the draft. This way you guys don't get hurt when he doesn't get drafted by us.
          Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG; 10-21-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• I wasn't expecting Tampa to keep pace in the loss category like they are. God I hope they fall in love with whoever the QB to get picked after teddy is.
            Talkin bought Brodie

Originally posted by ElectricEye
            We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
              This season is taking so long. LOL. 10 more games!.. Oi Vey!

Jags and Bucs still winless. This game will go a long way if we are going to be in the hunt for Clowney or not. If we win, then for the all the Clowneyphiles, I suggest you guys pretend that he is not even in the draft. This way you guys don't get hurt when he doesn't get drafted by us.
              Screw you nyg, I need Clowney dreams to make it through this season, if we don't get him oh well, but while that's still achievable I'll let my mind ponder on what a Clowney, JPP and Moore pass rush would do.
              Talkin bought Brodie

Comment

• Originally posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
                Screw you nyg, I need Clowney dreams to make it through this season, if we don't get him oh well, but while that's still achievable I'll let my mind ponder on what a Clowney, JPP and Moore pass rush would do.

Moore can't stay healthy. JPP is a shell of himself, and Clowney will be clowning for the Bucs. No way we can beat them for the 1st pick. This game will show us a lot.

We have 10 games. What's the realistic record we can get? I think 4-6 is realistic, making us 4-12. If we do go on a roll so to speak, maybe 5-5 in 10 games, which is 5-11.

That's going to put us out of Clowney range while the Bucs and Jags continue to be that bad.

Comment

• Top 10 pick most likely. Not top 5.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Man who pissed in your Cheerios? Moore is a rookie we don't know **** about what he can and can't do. JPP is still getting back to where he can trust his back. And Clowney will be ours after we go 3-7 over the final 10 games while bucs get to 4 wins and pick a QB anyway.
                    Talkin bought Brodie

Comment

• Originally posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
                      Man who pissed in your Cheerios? Moore is a rookie we don't know **** about what he can and can't do. JPP is still getting back to where he can trust his back. And Clowney will be ours after we go 3-7 over the final 10 games while bucs get to 4 wins and pick a QB anyway.
                      So far he has been hurt and hasn't shown jacksh.. And no one, I am calm. You're excited over a player who hasn't done anything. Let's wait until he actually shows us something before we get all excited.

JPP is a question mark. He needs to get comfortable mentally coming back from his injury. He can stand to lose some weight too. He has a ways to go which will make contract extension time interesting. Maybe we don't need to break the bank for him.

I highly doubt we go 3-7, but the way this season is going who knows. The Bucs have a rookie QB and now no RB. Martin is done for the season. If Schiano continues to act crazy, that team will quit on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Top 10 pick most likely. Not top 5.
                        That's where I am setting my expectations.

Comment

• To be fair, we suck pretty hard too. I don't understand why you're so confident in us going .500 for the rest of the way. What have we shown to inspire such confidence?

We have the worst defense in the league and we turn it over more than any other offense. Where's the wins coming from?

Comment

To be fair, we suck pretty hard too. I don't understand why you're so confident in us going .500 for the rest of the way. What have we shown to inspire such confidence?

We have the worst defense in the league and we turn it over more than any other offense. Where's the wins coming from?
                            4-6. If we are lucky 5-5. I think we can win tonight, and against Oakland. That's 2 wins. I think we will get another 2 along the way. I'd be surprised we can lose all the remaining games and go 2-8 or 3-7.

Just the way of the NFL. It's hard to be that freaking bad. We probably get close, and end up winning garbage games and get screwed out of a top 3 pick. We will see how it pans out.

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME (ET) TICKETS
                            7 Mon, Oct 21

vs
                            Minnesota

8:30 PM 842 available from $49
                            8 Sun, Oct 27

@
                            Philadelphia

1:00 PM FOX 2,624 available from $87
                            9 BYE WEEK
                            10 Sun, Nov 10

vs
                            Oakland

1:00 PM CBS 3,165 available from $30
                            11 Sun, Nov 17

vs
                            Green Bay

8:30 PM NBC 7,031 available from $31
                            12 Sun, Nov 24

vs
                            Dallas

4:25 PM FOX 4,996 available from $37
                            13 Sun, Dec 1

@
                            Washington

8:30 PM NBC 9,774 available from $34
                            14 Sun, Dec 8

@
                            San Diego

4:25 PM FOX 7,427 available from $56
                            15 Sun, Dec 15

vs
                            Seattle

1:00 PM FOX 6,684 available from $25
                            16 Sun, Dec 22

@
                            Detroit

4:05 PM FOX 13,627 available from $53
                            17 Sun, Dec 29

vs
                            Washington

1:00 PM FOX 7,960 available from $23
                            Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG; 10-21-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Why are we assuming that Oakland is a W?

Oakland has looked infinitely better than us this season.

Comment

Why are we assuming that Oakland is a W?

Oakland has looked infinitely better than us this season.
                                We will see. It's a home game for us. West coast team traveling here in mid Nov. I'll take those odds. If it was in Oakland, I might think otherwise. I think the DC game will be interesting. If we can split with them.

I see us 4-6. We have to be epically bad to go 2-8 or 3-7. But hey, if we are that bad we will be in Clowney range. However, I can see the Bucs taking him at 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information