This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
    oh another terrible special teams play? Not like our ST hasn't been awful for years. Fire coughlin.
    Fire Quinn! God I hate him.

Comment

• To me it was really just a matter of playing time with JJ. I feel like a lot of times we have good players but they never see the field. Especially with JJ. I loved what he can bring to our team. A legit burner. I will do a more lengthy post later but it's nice to go out on a high note, minus the Eli injury. But whatever it is he has the whole offseason to recover.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• He has to get playing time next year and not wither away in the bench.

Comment

• Tuck and Linval need to be back.

I can't believe so many people went down today.

Eli has a high ankle sprain. Same with Nicks. Beatty has a broken leg but not sure if it was both fibula and tibia.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Also if Chud is really getting fired I'd love to bring him in at OC if we move away from Gilbride. He'd be my #1 choice.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
              He has to get playing time next year and not wither away in the bench.
              I've always had issues with how our coaching staff gets guys playing time. I feel we need to substitute more and give guys like Jernigan more opportunities. I wonder if this helps leverage making a deal with Nicks.

I'd like Tuck back on a team friendly deal for sure. I love Linval. Think we can get him on a respectable deal. And he has been great pretty much his entire career.

Comment

• More random stuff by me but I think we're picking 12th in draft. That's not bad at all.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post

I'd like Tuck back on a team friendly deal for sure. I love Linval. Think we can get him on a respectable deal. And he has been great pretty much his entire career.
                  I think we could probably resign Joseph for similar money to Sen'Derrick Marks recent extention at Jacksonville, five-year, $23.5 million contract. The deal includes $8 million guaranteed.

Comment

• NYG Media schedule for tomorrow

11:30 a.m. – Players Available (Open Locker Room)

12:45 p.m. – Tom Coughlin Press Conference

1:30 p.m. – Jerry Reese Press Conference

Pure speculation, is this the usual end of the season conference for Coughlin? or does he fall on his sword for the sake of the team and retire (maybe into a front office job)?

I had thought it would be a lock for Coughlin to be back, but his post match comments aren't as solid

After the Giants (7-9) finished their season with a 20-6 victory over the Washington Redskins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium, Coughlin refused to answer questions about his future with the team.

"Don't ask me that. I'm not answering that type of question right now," Coughlin said. "There will be an evaluation of everything I'm sure and we'll go from there."

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...th_giants.html
                    With Eli we have a 3-4 year window. Would/should Coughlin commit to that?

If Coughlin returns, is he extended or does he head into the last year of his deal in 2014 (not the way the Giants have traditionally done business).

Either way a few questions will soon be answered either way.
                    Last edited by Big_Pete; 12-30-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Tuck and Linval need to be back.
                      I would like to see both back if we can get them without breaking the bank.

Same fo Nicks as well imho

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Pete View Post
                        I think we could probably resign Joseph for similar money to Sen'Derrick Marks recent extention at Jacksonville, five-year, $23.5 million contract. The deal includes $8 million guaranteed.
                        I would do that in a heartbeat.

Also, I think Coughlin will be back. Same with Gilbride. I'm with GF though. If he did get fired (which he won't) I'd sign up for Chud in a heartbeat. Or even Norv Turner would be amazing since he will likely be out of a job with Chud gone.

I think the only potential person we get rid of would be Fewell. Mainly because it would be easy with his contract expiring.

Comment

• I didn't mean Chud for head coach even though I guess I wouldn't mind that. I meant for OC if we move Gilbride.

It would be so awesome for Reese to announce that Gilbride and Fewell won't be returning for 2014. We thank you for their service and the great SB run/s but we feel it's best for the organization to move in a new direction at this time. Do it Reese. #PowerMoves
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sounds like Diehl is retiring.

Comment

• He's been working on his studio skills this past year. With so many sports outlets now, he'll find a job somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                                Sounds like Diehl is retiring.
                                Great Giant but unfortunate we kept him around past his prime. It's a shame to see all the 2 time SB champs leaving. Soon it will just be Eli.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information