This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Ideally yes, but you know that will never happen. That's not how it works. If they're back, they're starters unless they get hurt and lose their starting jobs as a result.
    Friggin vets. Coughlin better look in the mirror and realize they're not the same players anymore.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Friggin vets. Coughlin better look in the mirror and realize they're not the same players anymore.
      Dinosaur gonna do dinosaur thangs.

It's Coughlin's biggest flaw. That's why I was hoping Reese would be proactive and force Coughlin's hand by getting rid of dead weight. The worst part is, there are a lot of good quality FA Centers available according to PFF (yes, I know, take it with a grain of salt) and if we keep Baas we won't go after any of them. Which is a gigantic mistake.

I hate Baas so much. I hate his face. His stupid beard and all his stupid broken bones.

Comment

• When does FA start?
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• bears are awesome, shut up.

there are actually some pretty good centers in this draft, IMO. We could grab one round 3-4 perhaps
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Anyone is an upgrade over Baas. I'll take anything at this point.

Comment

• I wonder how much Beason is looking for that we can't re-sign him before FA officially begins.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Do you want Beason or Dansby? Both are free agents.

Comment

• i'm okay that we have a price with him and are sticking to our guns.

Linval is a must re-sign before FA. I want that to be a done deal and not hanging over our heads. It'd let us know what we're working with in terms of $ and takes away what would become a major hole/need.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Zak, I think I just read it starts March 11th
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Haha, I really wanted Dansby 5 years ago. At this point I'd just bring back Beason.

Comment

• Dansby apparently had a very good year. At this point you have to ask yourself who's the better player and I think Dansby is. The question comes down to, how much money does Dansby want. He's a nice 2 year fill in for the right price.

Comment

• I'd rather have the inside backer though. Even if Dansby is slightly better. And I would not want both. Too old.

Comment

• Thanks Scotty!!

So 2 weeks from tomorrow to get some of our guys re-signed. Surprised no one has yet. Did Josh Brown re-sign?
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              I'd rather have the inside backer though. Even if Dansby is slightly better. And I would not want both. Too old.
                              Dansby can play inside.

Comment

• Good FA list here. Have Linval at #20 and Hakeem at #38. I didn't look for more of our players after the first page.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-top-150?pg=1
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information