Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One things for sure, we need our GM to build through drafts with players that hopefully don't get injured. Reese has done well, injuries have killed his drafts though and consequently our team.

Comment

• I hate the Eagles, and their offensive scheme is very gimmicky, but it sure does work to get easy yards and keep drives alive. I wish we had that kind of inventiveness.

Comment

• Bill Cowher's gonna be our HC next year and for the first time in ever, it actually makes sense
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Don't do this.

But yeah, he's so gonna be our next coach. He's been waiting for Coughlin to die for like 7 years now.

Comment

• it makes sense. I feel like he'd keep McAdoo and coach us (and D) for a few years.

or Jessie. Plz.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• It makes no sense. I don't think the Mara's and Tisch's are dumb enough to hire someone out of the game for that long.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think people underestimate Coughlin's leadership and ability to adapt.

I could see him shaking up the defense next year.

Comment

• I'd be quite pissed if Cowher is our next coach, want no part of him

Comment

• Cowher hasn't coached for what, 8 years?

Comment

• He's been coaching that chick how to beat bobby flay, duh. Geez, and I thought were a knowledgable group in here
                      We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Ownership LOVES Cowher. Loves him. I don't want him either but it's going to happen once Coughlin retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Ownership LOVES Cowher. Loves him. I don't want him either but it's going to happen once Coughlin retires.
                          How do you know that?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            How do you know that?
                            Beat writers have mentioned it in articles from time to time. Cowher has a strong relationship with the Mara family.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Beat writers have mentioned it in articles from time to time. Cowher has a strong relationship with the Mara family.
                              Only because of the Rooney's. I'll stop posting here if we hire Cowher. Book it.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Only because of the Rooney's. I'll stop posting here if we hire Cowher. Book it.
                                No you won't. You'll just be sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information