Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric from BBI reporting Fewell is gone as DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
      Eric from BBI reporting Fewell is gone as DC.
      I don't care if it's inside sources or his common sense telling him that. It's just nice to hear Fewell is gone.

Comment

• Looks like Mike Sullivan will be the new QB coach

Comment

• Good move!!!
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Good move!!!
            Totally agree. Coughlin moved very quickly.

I wonder if the delay with Fewell is due to Spagnuolo's availability with the Ravens in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Pete View Post
              Looks like Mike Sullivan will be the new QB coach
              Definitely happy with this. I like Sully.

Comment

• Since our season is officially over I've started my "scouting" process. One of the first guys I've looked at is Shane Ray and I have to say I'm impressed. Im really liking this guy at 9.

Comment

• Fewell is still on contract. I tweeted at Vachiano and asked him if Fewell is on contract or not, and apparently Fewell has 1 more year left on his contract.

So this isn't a case of us just letting him walk. We would actually have to fire him if we wanted to move on.

Which didn't happen yet, and it sounds like it won't happen.

We're stuck with Fewell guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel Pipeher View Post
                    Since our season is officially over I've started my "scouting" process. One of the first guys I've looked at is Shane Ray and I have to say I'm impressed. Im really liking this guy at 9.
                    I like Shane's motor and thick legs, but I need to see combine numbers. I like Vic more right now bc Vic has elite bend and speed. I think Vic has longer arms too and I love long arms on pass rushers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Fewell is still on contract. I tweeted at Vachiano and asked him if Fewell is on contract or not, and apparently Fewell has 1 more year left on his contract.

So this isn't a case of us just letting him walk. We would actually have to fire him if we wanted to move on.

Which didn't happen yet, and it sounds like it won't happen.

We're stuck with Fewell guys.
                      Ralph is a blowhard. I find it very very hard to believe that if we were keeping Fewell that we didn't say as such by now. The longer this drags the better.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ralph is a blowhard. I find it very very hard to believe that if we were keeping Fewell that we didn't say as such by now. The longer this drags the better.
                        To be fair to Ralph, if what he says is accurate about Fewell's contract, and I don't see why he would fabricate that, then that plays in Fewell's favor.

Ralph isn't saying that Fewell is definitely staying, he's saying it seems that way for now, but I don't think it's a guarantee he's gone, in fact if I had to bet on it, I'd say he does stay. This has been dragging on for awhile now.

Gilbride was told he's done 2 days after the press conference. Fewell hasn't yet. So what gives?

I think he's staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          To be fair to Ralph, if what he says is accurate about Fewell's contract, and I don't see why he would fabricate that, then that plays in Fewell's favor.

Ralph isn't saying that Fewell is definitely staying, he's saying it seems that way for now, but I don't think it's a guarantee he's gone, in fact if I had to bet on it, I'd say he does stay. This has been dragging on for awhile now.

Gilbride was told he's done 2 days after the press conference. Fewell hasn't yet. So what gives?

I think he's staying.
                          Speculation that Spags is still with Ravens until the playoffs end so we can't announce until after that.

Why wouldn't we announce by now that Fewell will be back? It doesn't look good that we're pissing in the wind like this if he's returning.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Speculation that Spags is still with Ravens until the playoffs end so we can't announce until after that.

Why wouldn't we announce by now that Fewell will be back? It doesn't look good that we're pissing in the wind like this if he's returning.
                            But why would we wait to announce he's fired also? Neither makes any sense.

Comment

• I think maybe Ralph has incorrect information about the contract.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think maybe Ralph has incorrect information about the contract.
                                Is someone reporting something else?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information