X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Is someone reporting something else?
    I don't think anyone really knows about the contract.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I don't think anyone really knows about the contract.
      You're just in denial tbh.

Comment

You're just in denial tbh.
        Crap.

1. Denial
        2. Anger
        3. Bargaining
        4. Depression
        5. Acceptance
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm in Stage 4 right now: depression. Come join me.

Comment

I'm in Stage 4 right now: depression. Come join me.
            The funny thing is if I go through your posts from the Eagles game to now they do correlate to the stages. It's excellent.

I can't skip though so it looks like I'm going through an extended period of time with it.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Holy crap, you're right.

Now I'm even more depressed. Acceptance is going to occur in week 1 when I see us Cover 2'ing it up and giving away free points right before halftime like we always do.

Or when we go up 2 scores and Perry immediately tells himself "I can start bending now since we're up" and give away free points.

****. I'm so sad now.

Comment

• I'm getting angry....
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Another day with Perry Fewell still employed by the Giants.

Come join me fellas. Darkness is our old friend. He wants to get together for some drinks.

Comment

• BBD, I feel like we said the same thing last year about the contract w/ it being only one more year left. Unless he has been renewed, it seems like he isn't on contract after January.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                      BBD, I feel like we said the same thing last year about the contract w/ it being only one more year left. Unless he has been renewed, it seems like he isn't on contract after January.
                      We did say the same thing last year. Media can have reports wrong though so who knows.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

But why would we wait to announce he's fired also? Neither makes any sense.
                        It could be that Coughlin is still evaluating Fewell

or maybe it is a case of not firing someone until you can be certain you can upgrade, ie that Spags is available and interested.

Perhaps Coughlin wants to move Fewell to DB/ast HC? Coughlin does like Fewell. To do that you have to be sure that would work with the new DC.

Comment

• Boo. He needs to go! I'm a bit skeptical of Spags, tbh, but he has to be an upgrade. Love to see what he would do with our D-Line. Would be interesting.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                            Boo. He needs to go! I'm a bit skeptical of Spags, tbh, but he has to be an upgrade. Love to see what he would do with our D-Line. Would be interesting.
                            I am also a little skeptical on Spags, but he has worked well with Coughlin and has had success here coaching 4-3 defences.

I think it is probably the quickest way to turn things around without a major overhaul (which can take time).

Comment

• You're all still in denial. GF mightve reached the anger phase just now, but the rest of you are still stuck in denial.

Comment

• It really is such BS if they keep him around. Look at the numbers and that's all you need to know. Also how many frigging big plays have we given up under him like NYG says all the time. Its infuriating!!
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information